show us your mancave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here it is my not so manly man cave.
Here's my play area game cube old computer speakers my laptop with the 405th pulled up a small flat screen and my xbox is hiding behind my laptop. Also my two four wheeler helmets the skateboard deck I did the water drop effect on and a wood burnt skateboard I made years ago, my games and movies and my pepakur working stuff well some of it.

S5000001.jpg

Here's my peping station with my current WIP on the desk my extended monitor a old bmx bike from my not so glory days and my excalibur by the window, it has a sock over the hilt so it doesn't get scratched.

S5000002.jpg

An amazing Christmas present from my amazing beautiful girl friend.

S5000006.jpg

S5000007.jpg

And here is my bookshelf/ pepakura holding shelf, on top is my army of two mask, and a paper maché Enderman. The next shelf contains my halo books, which you can't see well (Evolutions, fall of reach, the flood, the cole protocol, ghosts of onyx, halo: Helljumper, the essintal visual guide and some prima game guides) On the third shelf is my bondo my first helmet I ever pepped and hardened (warped beyond belief and probably going to be scrapped) laquer thinner fiberglss boss tweeters and fiberglass third shelf has some old bseball trophies and such and the last shelf has mixing cups and some other useless crap I accumulate. Well that's about it. Not so great but not so bad I guess.

aah, I love that health pack, is that a pep file by any chance? Nice man cave by the way

Yep it's in heavygunners all in one pep pack!

Also on that wall is some minecraft papercraft figures
My " rapper cat" is a Lino print I made at school
And I have my version of a slender page and that grunt symbolizes that I completed halo reach legendary ( hard as to do...)
But that wall is different now with a " it's dangerous to go solo, take a wookie" poster"

Where Mario was is now an adventure time poster! Yeah!

Nice, I don't have live so all I do is play campaign legendary I've beaten all the games on the difficulty but halo four which I'm working on now. Haha where did you get the "it's dangerous to go solo, take wookie" poster? That sounds amazing

Nice, I don't have live so all I do is play campaign legendary I've beaten all the games on the difficulty but halo four which I'm working on now. Haha where did you get the "it's dangerous to go solo, take wookie" poster? That sounds amazing

Just search it in google! Halo 4 legendary is easy as!

I know its an old thread but I wanted to shared my mancave with you :p
So I used the search thingy :)

In the top left corner: unopened Halo action figures(I only buy the campaign one's)
Top mid left side: action figures + Halo Marvel comics (Uprising, Blood Line, HellJumper)
Top center: Halo encyclopedia, the art of Halo reach, Legendary helmet, action figures.
Top mid right side: more action figures + Halo Marvel comics (boot camp, covenant)
All the left side from top to bottom: my Mark VI, 12" mc with YapYap the grunt ;) Reach box, Halo the art of building worlds, the essential visual guide.
Bottom row and center: xBox 360 and games, sound system and cable modem and a LG 56" tv.
Behind the Halo Wars display there's all my pep/electronics and stuff I used for my build.

DSCF3053.jpg

DSCF3042.jpg

Lets see your Mancave or Girlycave ;)

Epic. I will have to get some photos next time I'm home to contribute to this thread.

This thread is full of epicness!

Im a girl, but my dad has his mancave in our house. Its pretty sweet.
057_zps04355002.jpg

There's a pool table, 2 reclininge sofas, a pull-down projector screen and $900 HD projecter, a flat screen TV (because my brothers Wii doesnt work with the projecter), and a bar table for eating food, playing cards, ect. With a family of hockey players (hence my name) theres also a bunch of hockey memorablilia.
058_zps95aa3169.jpg

In this one, you can see the bar table better, and the "Slapshot" movie poster.

059_zps32b93833.jpg

In this one, theres the projecter screen (when its not pulled down) and some more movie posters, Jaws, Star Wars episode V, and James Bond to be exact, as well as a Phx Coyotes hockey jersey signed by the whole team.

060_zpsba4474ae.jpg

heres a close-up of the projector

061_zps1adfef8f.jpg

Heres a better shot of the flatscreen and movie posters. In the corner on the left you can see 3 game-used Coyotes hockey sticks, and next to the TV is one of those claw machines that you get candy out of. I typically just open the top when i want candy instead of playing the game lol.

Besides that we also have my dads bar, which has a kegorator (you know, the thing where you pull the handle and beer comes out? yeah, one of those.), a wine cooler, a mini-frige, a New York jets football helmet, a Coyotes hockey goalie helmet and a framed photo signed by Mike Eruzioni, who scored the winning goal in the 'miracle on ice' in 1980 against the soviets. Its like a mental illness or something.

I'll edit in pics of the bar later.

dang you guys have some awesome man caves!!!! im jealous lol
i want be at my man cave for a while, my house is being rented out so no alone xbox time for me for a while lol
keep posting pics everyone love to see the man caves that you guys have :)

This is mine. I've been working on it for a few years. It's my second and at 5 metres wide by five metres high (two stories) it's twice as large as the first one that was standing there.

I have my own website to showcase it here and a build thread on the 405th here.

1UkeqGu.jpg

0VTATRF.jpg

e0krkZ1.jpg

left side of my room my "Call of Duty Side" i moved all my Halo statues to the right side

576035_10151042599483609_483587838_n.jpg

center of my room infront of my bed, the Reach console was replaced with a Halo 4 Console my "Halo Side" and vice versa with all my call of duty statues/rc-xd

548130_10151042595403609_1783585516_n.jpg

My Shed is my mancave.

42" sony and a 40" samsung
internet
touch screen pc (full of music)
B&W speakers
knigspan in the floor, walls and roof (good insulation and sound proofing)
ps3, xbox, wii, dreamcast plus more
fridge (normally stocked with beer)
underfloor heating
tile floor (easy to mop up when beer gets knocked over)

its only small but it will fit 3 or 4 people and its always a good night
paalypicsiphone52131070_zps6466e9ed.jpg
photo6-6.jpg

My man cave!

20130617_011649_zpse3e84f04.jpg

20130617_011503_zpsddc7e76e.jpg

20130617_011225_zps7ffa15bd.jpg

20130617_011712_zpsdba8c51c.jpg

20130617_011724_zpsc6fcdde2.jpg

I have a bunch of Halo promo stuff like posters, standees and advertisements but I don't display them.

All you guys have some pretty sweet caves. Mines not much, but it does the trick for me. Sorry the photo is a little dark, i took it after work when Halo 4 released.

isPRDfq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back