Sisko´s Reach Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sry for the long downtime, but i don´t had Time and Material to make the next Steps.

But now i am working on the last Parts, got two Shins done and working on the Boots.
I don´t know why, but it looks like a GoW Boot...meee...just needed to be painted...

bootknee.jpg

Very impressive, how did you get the UNSC eagle emblem on the armour? The shapes of everything and multiple "islands" of blank space doesn't look like it would stencil well at all.

Sry for the late Reply, don´t look here often enough^^
I had a Transfer Print Decal left, but it was too big for the Torso, so i put it on the Shoulder. But i painted to much and the Paint gone a little under the Foil, but it still has a great Effect.

Aaaaaand Update:

http://sisko4.deviantart.com/art/Reach-Armor-Complete-A-285749208?q=gallery:sisko4&qo=1
http://sisko4.deviantart.com/art/Reach-Armor-Complete-B-285749507?q=gallery:sisko4&qo=0

I AM DONE! Little Modifications required, and the Boots look a little curious, but i think that´s only me seeing it that Way.

Sry for the late Reply, don´t look here often enough^^
I had a Transfer Print Decal left, but it was too big for the Torso, so i put it on the Shoulder. But i painted to much and the Paint gone a little under the Foil, but it still has a great Effect.
Thanks, I'll look it up. I didn't know something like that existed.

I don´t know how it is called in the US, but you can think of it as a Print on Tape, wich is placed on the Subject and then you get it off, the Decal is then on it and you paint over it, when the Paint is dry you remove the Decal and your Logo is finished.

I don´t know how it is called in the US, but you can think of it as a Print on Tape, wich is placed on the Subject and then you get it off, the Decal is then on it and you paint over it, when the Paint is dry you remove the Decal and your Logo is finished.
Hmm I understand what you mean, but can't find a name or a specific product. I know others here have used it, I saw some very small UNSC decals on a sniper rifle in the Elite Forums I might ask there. Thanks for your help.

I think anyway that it´s called Transfer Decal, it´s the same like Water Decals on Revell Kits or GUNPLAs.
But for this you need a Company like...what is it called...Print Shop i think, or at last some Car-Shops wich print Decals for Rallycars etc...it´s pretty cheap, depends on Size.

I just found this thread and I gotta say, this is beautiful. I love everything about it. The lights, the addons like the shotgun shells (I assume you're making your suit geared towards CQC? o_O) and I really like the weathering. It's beautiful man. Keep going.

Thx Man^^

Not really, but CQC is a good Idea! I attached the Shells just for the Look, i have enough Shells here and the Belt wasn´t made HighDef, so the Shells do this instead.
I added also 2 Hardcase-Pouches from DigiCams, ´cause of the Wetsuite i don´t have any Places where i could Store Money, Keys, Phone etc...

I am gonna upload some HighDef Pictures soon on my DeviantArt Account and link them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back