Skateboard Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a airsoft thread and guitars lets see how many skateboarders we have.
POST PICS OF YOUR BOARDS
1DGOO1CHOO76300.gif

Maybe there aright that many 405th skaters.

I ride a vintage G&S series 300 board with original Gull wing trucks, Kryptonics wheels, Cell block risers, Hoover bearings AND stickers. :p

101_1482.jpg

101_1484.jpg

You have to love the old stuff.

Well, I have a well used chocolate deck, some old krux Trucks, reds Bearings, and some no name wheels. not much, but I've got alot of things to pay for right now and a very large wish list. :p

Heres mine. Zoo York Skyline deck, Silver trucks, Ricta Supercrystals, FLip HKD bearings, some random risers paired with Dooks shock pads.

Picture001-3.jpg

ALso have a HUGE collection of BBC/IceCream sneakers and clothing.

P9140008.jpg

Habitat all the way baby! I used to skate....kinda.... it was mostly for transportation. It's well worn down because when my friends broke their board doin tricks they would borrow mine for the rest of the day :]

I also have a Sector 9 longboard which I still use for quick trips down the street or whatever. It's sitting in the back of my truck and I dont feel like goin out there to take a pic though lol

I stopped skating for several reasons: 1 really bad accident on my longboard (it was my dad's grand idea to use a parachute in the middle of a hurricane while I was on my longboard in underwear....... yeah, it turned out really bad. i was skinned from my face to my feet). Also i had to stop being sport active because of my Spinal injuries and damaged nerves in my left leg :/

i likey the habitat deck!! (they make good decks with good pop :whistle: ) too bad about your med probs though, skate boardings a very fun sport!! I dont even want to know why you even agreed to use a parachute on a longboard in a hurricane.

lizander said:
i likey the habitat deck!! (they make good decks with good pop :whistle: ) too bad about your med probs though, skate boardings a very fun sport!! I dont even want to know why you even agreed to use a parachute on a longboard in a hurricane.

I was sleepin when my dad barged into my room and he suggested his idea and I agreed to it. I do alot of stupid things when i'm not fully awake lol. I Just grabbed my longboard and went outside in my boxers and undershirt and grabbed the parachute and stepped onto my longboard and I immediately took off down the street goin way faster than I was used to ..... I hit a large rock along the way and ....you can imagine the rest............. *shivers* lol

Last edited by a moderator:
BlacRoseImmortal said:
I was sleepin when my dad barged into my room and he suggested his idea and I agreed to it. I do alot of stupid things when i'm not fully awake lol. I Just grabbed my longboard and went outside in my boxers and undershirt and grabbed the parachute and stepped onto my longboard and I immediately took off down the street goin way faster than I was used to ..... I hit a large rock along the way and ....you can imagine the rest............. *shivers* lol
wow, to even have a parachute at ready use says alot too. lol :p that would have been a very funny thing to see. imagine this: the hurricane is at its worst, and a brave neighbor sneaks a peek out the window. There he is met by a very strange sight. He sees a teenager/young woman (I hope I am right when I say this) riding down the street on a longboard going impossibly fast during a hurricane. Then just as he is about to hide in his closet again and dismiss this sight as halucinations due to shock, he notices two things. The first is that she is attached to a parachute, so that makes it too odd to be halucinating it, the second is that she is Blackroseimortal, his neighbor. Then it all makes sense and he just goes back to hiding under his bed. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back