Skullcandy Girl's Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the fibers from the fiberglass are dangerous, even though theyre the aqua resin type, so i should do this outside. so i dont have my brothers and parents breathing in bits of fiberglass, or is it differnt than the regular stuff.

Skullcandy Girl said:
Me: "What did you call me"?.
Fanboy/girl: "TEX!, you totally must stare at Elite Penises RIGHT! And you must love Church a lot, am I RITE! You STARE AT PENISES! You're so Tex! RVB is the BEST"
Me: But I dont' watch RvB
Fan: "OH YES U R TEX OMG TEX LOVES ELITE PENIS"
Me: *knocks unconscious, drags body into " Do it yourself Fukake Panel"**walks away**
I had something increadibly similar happen to me. I was walking home with my brother from a friend of ours's birthday bash. The theme was Formal, so the two of us were in our formal dags (And when I say Formal, I mean Formal. My brothers both do Ballroom and Latin Dancing, and Has three Tuxedoes, plus a myriad of Ties, shirts, waist coats...), when we got stopped by a group of semi-drunk people about my age (16-18), who tried to convince me I was Mclovin, from Superbad. It went something like this:
Them: Hey! You look like that guy from Superbad!
Me: Okay...
Them: Yeah, um, ah, Mclovin! Thats him! you look like Mclovin! Hey can I get a Photo?
Me: Sure... So long as it doesn't go on the 'net.(I'm very protective of my image. I don't think I've got a single photo of my face on the 'net)
My bro': Hey whats that?
Them: Huh? What?

Skullcandy Girl said:
underarmor01.jpg
Only problem I have with this is that I can't see your hair. Or your face.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha fogle? ah, F#@$ that, were callin you McLovin!
lol superbad.....McLovin? what are you, an irish R&B singer?

yeah, i really dont care if my face gets plastered on the webs, as long as its a good thing, and no child molesters come close to me.

I have to photograph myself in my armor, plus i dont know photoshop enough to blur out my face (shame, aint it?)

Wow.. after seeing that shot of your underarmor in the mirror I'm almost second guessing my sixsixone se-2 armor. Oh well, looks super cool chika, are those blackjack gloves I spy? Got the same ones if so :) Nice setup for sure.

Oh crap, sorry I forgot to answer your question kensai XD

@Mac: I bought the Sette pressure suit, size small :)

You could also look in DYE paintball too :) I like their elbow pads and slider pants, I think they're pretty MC'ish :D

I've been trying to figure out what size I should get... but I still can't figure it out it's either a large... or medium... >.<

Ionno if it makes a difference but I usually wear medium shirts...

Also I tried to PM but it wouldn't let me...

Yeah I can't remember the size chart. If ya have a tape measure handy, measure all the way around your chest. Don't pull the measuring tape too tight. For a benchmark, my chest measurement is 34".

I don't think ya want to armor to be "loose" persay, as it could start chaffing your skin.

nicejob on the MC suit im hopeing to start mine ( paperi know i know cardstalk but i donthave money so im useing paper fo fun)the rouge helm it gonna look bad@$$ when i get card stalk...goodluck on yours...and btw you are hot..lol

@Ghost: Paper is gonna let you down XD BUt good luck, and thanks hahahahah!

@FS: HAhahah Slight Necro hahahahaha, I haven't updated in a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time.. I should though I have some progress XD

Me hahahahaha famous model or actress :p I did do some fashion modeling in college XD*Blue Steel* Not famous... yet :p

Mr.Ghost_killa said:
nicejob on the MC suit im hopeing to start mine ( paperi know i know cardstalk but i donthave money so im useing paper fo fun)the rouge helm it gonna look bad@$$ when i get card stalk...goodluck on yours...and btw you are hot..lol

cough rogue ._.

To keep this from being completely off topic, nice undersuit and handplates. Is that the color scheme you're doing the armor in?

Skullcandy Girl said:
@ Confucious: Check out pricepoint.com ;)

Well guess I'll post one of my goodies:

Handplates, Matte Black, Silver, Weathered
[picture]
Looks like Legendary stuff :)
Have you recently visited LA? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back