Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS there an elite section for unfolders and modelers? Or should Zombie start his own? Coming up with all these is a lot of work I would imagine. We all appreciate it im sure. He will go down in the history books as a legend of Skyrim himself.

I am new to this whole pep thing, but i have read this entire thread. I must say, you guys rock for all of the pep files that i can now print off. I have looked elsewhere for tips and tricks, and i am fairly confident in going forward with it, but i am not sure how to get the fiberglass matting with the resin inside the sword after the first coat of resin on the outside. I figured this would be the best place to ask since some of you guys have made skyrim swords before. Thank you everyone for this amazing thread, and thank you even more for getting me a new-found love for pep. You guys rock.

I am new to this whole pep thing, but i have read this entire thread. I must say, you guys rock for all of the pep files that i can now print off. I have looked elsewhere for tips and tricks, and i am fairly confident in going forward with it, but i am not sure how to get the fiberglass matting with the resin inside the sword after the first coat of resin on the outside. I figured this would be the best place to ask since some of you guys have made skyrim swords before. Thank you everyone for this amazing thread, and thank you even more for getting me a new-found love for pep. You guys rock.

me i recommend putting a hole in the handle of the sword and just use resin cause resin is still strong without the fiberglass i made a helmet with no fiberglass just the resin so try that

After you assemble your file, resin the outside and let it cure. After that, cut a hole about the size of a quarter into the handle. Next, you want to mix some resin and body putty together. This is nicknamed "Rondo" in case you see it referenced anywhere else. You can mix it at different ratios, so if you need it really runny to fill a large area quickly, then mix more resin in, or you could use more bondo and have a very thick, rigid mix, which doesn't flow very well. Its all a matter of playing with it and getting a feel for what you need at the time. But ALWAYS be sure you mix the proper amount of both hardeners in.

Hope this helps, good luck!

If you're going to go the rondo route, put two coats of resin on the outside of the pep before you pour it in. Rondo has a tendency to shrink as it cures, which will draw the walls of your pep inward if not properly resined first. You will end up with multiple concave surfaces (I've experienced this first hand).

Bugger! That explains why my Fallout - T45 helmet nearly self destructed. I didn't realise that the rondo style mix actually shrunk a little. Thanks for the heads up Carpathia! I'm keeping that in the back of my mind for the next time I need rondo.

Thanks for the comments! I'm enjoying the time inside Skyrim, and will keep going until I run out of objects to do.

I wanted to chime in on the discussion. I haven't tried Rondo as of yet, but would like to attempt it down the road. I have a different approach entirely, so I thought I would share. I only use this method for the smaller hand held weapons. I also tried it on the Sanguine Rose, and it came out amazing. I wouldn't suggest using this method for the bigger weapons. Smaller weapons seem to work fine. I only resin the outside, but I give three to four coats. For smaller weapons like the Orcish daggers, this worked out great. I personally dont mind them being hollow on the inside, and most daggers will hold their shape with three to four thick coats. Again, only resin will not work for the bigger pieces. Plus, makes them easier to hold due to weight issues, if they are hollow.

Absolutely dreaming here... I love the work you done. but fyi,... watch the size. I made a noob mistake (am still a noob, but hey!) LOL my 12 yr old wants the deadric but had to go male helmet female was small.. (and now I have 2 helmets and chest pieces) I wasn't paying attention to the size ratio at all. The male chest fits her (thankfully she's been incredibly sick and lost 20lbs this month or it wouldn't -stroke of luck.. so jealous... then again, I'm paying the med bills, so not so jealous.. lipo is cheaper)

Totally my mistake not watching size, as well as my fault for just accepting and printing on letter not a4, so it sized it down on print.

but seriously? verryyy amazing! Am excited for showcasing it at her school (if she goes back to school that is, had 1 day there this school year... lucky girl)

Here is another item for the 405th to enjoy. I've been busy trying to get a bunch of other things set up so I apologize I haven't been doing more. Here is an item that was requested by a fan, and now here is my version. The Skyrim Dragon Priest Mask! It measures about 10 and a half inches tall. Since there is no texture, you can print it out and paint your own texture. Enjoy!

DragonPriestMask.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/2s6PRawM/Dragon_Priest_Mask.html

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the dragonpriest the dragon priest the dragonnnnnnnnnnnnnn PRIESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT omg omg thank you so much. ive been waiting for this pep to finally be avaible yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and you dont have to apologize bro , take your time and dont rush we all understand you have something called life. is good to take some baby steps once in a while specially you that works with this kinds of things that are hard to model and stuff!!! i am very gratefull for this mask so much happines right know lol

This is a HUGE post, so please bear with me. I was recently asked if I could unfold Daedric Armor for Men and Women, and I have done just that. So, without further ado, here are the Daedric Armors! Make sure to scale them for yourself before ]

Hey, I just want to thank you for all of your time and work. It is much appreciated. I also wanted to show you what your work helped me to create. I hope it is worthy of your approval. This was my first attempt at making a Skyrim Helmet.

IMG_0431_zps5a2d58e6.jpg

IMG_0430_zps39e7444b.jpg

IMG_0429_zps5b6e9d54.jpg

Again, Thank you SOOOOO much! I am looking forward to the Helm of Yngol next!!!

Thanks

Titanius

Hey Zombiegrimm, I was wondering if you have any of the Dawnguard pep files, like the Dragonbone sword and/or Dagger...?

Hey, I just want to thank you for all of your time and work. It is much appreciated. I also wanted to show you what your work helped me to create. I hope it is worthy of your approval. This was my first attempt at making a Skyrim Helmet.

Again, Thank you SOOOOO much! I am looking forward to the Helm of Ingol next!!!

Thanks

Titanius

Dude are you kidding? To need approval for that masterpiece is blasphemy; it's amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back