Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you want to do is open the file in the Pepakura program, under the 2D menu go to "change scale" and click "scale factor." There you can manually adjust the scale. The numbers are the distance, in millimeters, from the farthest points in terms of width, height, and depth. So with the Daedric torso, the height would be from the tip of the shoulder spike (the highest point) to the lowest point. You can also right-click in the window with the unfolded pieces and choose the "measure the distance between points" option, then click on two points on the 3D model (for example two points on opposite sides of the collar) and figure out how much more (or less) is needed for a good fit. For example, if a comfortable fit for you is 150 mm (15 cm, or roughly 6 inches) from side to side, and the distance between the two points on the model that correspond to that measurement comes out to be 125 mm, you need to add 25 to the model's width (the height and depth will automatically adjust to maintain proportions). Another good measurement to take might be from the neck to the waist. Really it all depends on where exactly this one is too small on you. If it's small all around then any measure will do. If it's tight in certain areas but fine elsewhere, you'll want to take a measurement from that area.
thanks u sir
O.O

I have just made an account so I could post on here, I spent hours going through all the posts and wanting to do all of them!
I have made the Dragon Priest mask (although not yet finished, still needs painting) and was wondering if you could do Konahrik? I've been looking everywhere for the files and the only one I can find is very simplistic and wouldn't really match with the one I've already made!

Hello once again Skyrim fans! I don't files for right now, but I'm working on a big batch. Well, big to me. I've been in and out of the hospital for more pain related problems. It seems like all the VA does is schedule me meds and appointments. Plus, I'm going to have to be scheduled for surgery sometime soon. So, things have been hard for me, and I haven't been able to post like I have wanted. I'm doing the best I can with what I got, so I ask for patience when asking for files. I've given a great deal away for free, and never charged anyone for anything. Plus, I haven't gotten anything in return, minus a special someone who sent me a Dragon Priest Staff. I've been going non stop for a few years now, and taken as many requests as I can, given that I originally was doing this for myself. So, please be patient. I've been amazing to this community before, and will continue to do so, just gotta take it a little slower.

Alden, the elven stuff might be a while, if it comes at all. I know with the weapons especially Zombie has mentioned (a few times now) that they aren't as straightforward as pretty much every other file. You've likely noticed the weapons have very intricate details, cutouts, etc., yes? The problem is rather than shape one piece of geometry into these intricate designs, it seems the modelers at Bethesda just laid dozens of individual pieces all willy-nilly to create the look, which is hell to try to piece together into a single, one-piece model and would also be a huge pain to do as a pep build. If I recall correctly the armor isn't much different, which has caused the elven set to be pushed to the bottom of the list. It's not that Zombie doesn't want to have these files available, it's just that from a technical standpoint, it's hell to do and I believe he'd much rather get as much out as soon as he is able to, and that means doing what can be done with relative ease first.

As with all things here in the 405th, patience is key.

Alden, the elven stuff might be a while, if it comes at all. I know with the weapons especially Zombie has mentioned (a few times now) that they aren't as straightforward as pretty much every other file. You've likely noticed the weapons have very intricate details, cutouts, etc., yes? The problem is rather than shape one piece of geometry into these intricate designs, it seems the modelers at Bethesda just laid dozens of individual pieces all willy-nilly to create the look, which is hell to try to piece together into a single, one-piece model and would also be a huge pain to do as a pep build. If I recall correctly the armor isn't much different, which has caused the elven set to be pushed to the bottom of the list. It's not that Zombie doesn't want to have these files available, it's just that from a technical standpoint, it's hell to do and I believe he'd much rather get as much out as soon as he is able to, and that means doing what can be done with relative ease first.

As with all things here in the 405th, patience is key.

My bad. My last post might have made me seem a little inpatient. What I meant was is there going to be elven armour. So thanks for the update and I'm really looking forward to see more of your work.

Hello once again Skyrim fans! I don't files for right now, but I'm working on a big batch. Well, big to me. I've been in and out of the hospital for more pain related problems. It seems like all the VA does is schedule me meds and appointments. Plus, I'm going to have to be scheduled for surgery sometime soon. So, things have been hard for me, and I haven't been able to post like I have wanted. I'm doing the best I can with what I got, so I ask for patience when asking for files. I've given a great deal away for free, and never charged anyone for anything. Plus, I haven't gotten anything in return, minus a special someone who sent me a Dragon Priest Staff. I've been going non stop for a few years now, and taken as many requests as I can, given that I originally was doing this for myself. So, please be patient. I've been amazing to this community before, and will continue to do so, just gotta take it a little slower.

You know what? I hired a CGI studios for a Saga I'm working on and I actually have them working on models for costumes I designed for the pepakura software. I can have them do pepakura models for a whole suit of armour as well of all the weapons that go with the armour. Just suggest me one because I don't want to choose one that you are already working on.

Hello once again Skyrim fans! Finished up a new bunch of files and would like to let everyone enjoy them! I'm pretty sure I grabbed as many requests as I could, the exception being Elven armor. Not sure why the Bethesda modelers built the Elven armor the way they did, but yeah it is difficult to translate into pepakura. don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the offered help, but this is my road to take, and I will get to the end soon. Or never, who knows, there is a lot of "special" armor variants out there. Check the Skyrim Nexus every once in awhile, and you'll see what I mean.

Side note, I had to add the handle for the Auriel's Bow. I don't know why the modelers didn't add the handle, but there are a bunch of floating pieces. I might be able to use this information to finish the Elven pieces and armor. Not promising anything, but I am trying to make everything work out.

Things have been a little rough here, and had to deal with a bunch of bad news, so I decided to lean on the fans. I needed to make some more files, so I'm glad I could get these files out to everyone. Make sure to scale for yourself before printing and enjoy!

Konahrik Dragon Priest Mask
Measures about 11 inches.
kjLi59I.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/BVC_bEZqce/Konahrik_Dragon_Priest_Mask.html

Blades Armor Male Helmet
Measures about 12 inches.
m3hGRtW.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/Y0FtQEiBce/Blades_Armor_Male_Helmet.html

Blades Armor Male Torso
Measures about 22 inches.
tpOB8QC.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/yxANrD9eba/Blades_Armor_Male_Torso.html

Blades Armor Male Shoulders
Measures about 12 inches.
TRm43xy.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/KA0IZxCTba/Blades_Armor_Male_Shoulders.html

Dawnguard Rune Axe
Measures about 28 inches.
zRIs9NQ.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/7FMIfq8Xba/Dawnguard_Rune_Axe.html

Auriel Arrowhead
Measures about 7 inches.
CowAfAK.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/SoggeiLXba/Auriel_Arrowhead.html

Auriel Quiver
Measures about 22 inches.
FzqzP1C.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/0sIOfZ9Hba/Auriel_Quiver.html

Auriel Bow
Measures about 48 inches.
jhhdj3v.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/Bp8mK1Mjce/Auriel_Bow.html

Oh, sweet, I'm so excited for the Dawnguard axe! I've been working on the helmet lately, maybe I'll turn it into a full cosplay!

Also, the steel arrowhead doesn't have any numbers on it - at least, my file doesn't show them in the viewer or on the printed pages. Is this a problem on my end or is it not meant to have numbers? Sorry if this has been discussed before, I only scrolled through the thread briefly before asking!

You can add the numbers yourself by clicking on the 2D menu and selecting Edge ID.

I had completely forgotten about the Blades armor. I may incorporate those shoulders into a Halo or Destiny build perhaps.

Auriel's Bow - my favorite design! THANK YOU!
Currently working on a different project but that one will need to go on my 'future projects' list.

Btw.... not sure what you plan to do in the future, Zombie - anyone happen to have a Spriggan Matron Model around? At least the head - it seems to be used as decoration in foresworn places I think - anyway with the double antlers this would make a killer mask - even though one would need a lot of patiences to cut and assemble it I guess.

Everytime i decide on parts for our costume, you come along and post new files i need to have.
So far we folded the dragon skull, the orcish dagger and the male ancient norn helmet.
we still need the orcish sword and probably the dragon priest staff,or another staff.
I don't see much staffs in pepakura, is that because there are not so much staffs in the game?
I have been trying to google skyrim staffs but don't have much luck, i have not played the game myself.

It sucks that you have so much pain and bad news and such.
I really hope you will get some luck in this and that the doctors will find a way to help you.
I'm a chronical pain patient myself and for me crafting is a way to get through the pain, to look at my crafted things and say well i could do that after all the things.
You help me with your files, i love folding and crafting and cannot thank you enough for all the work you are doing!
I feel i can take my costumes to the next level with your files, and that makes me really happy.

Thank you for all you work, i cannot say it enough.

Hello once again Skyrim fans!!! Dang it, you guys reminded me I forgot to post a file. See, so many files, it's hard to keep them all in my head. Thank you all for your support! This community and each of you keep me doing this. It helps with the pain sometimes to rely on the fans for help and nice thoughts. Thank you again!!!! Anyway, here is the Spriggan Mask. Make sure to scale for yourselves before printing!

Spriggan Mask
Measures about 18 inches.
FUWvSaX.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/N3JN9E7Fce/Spriggan_Mask.html

This is perfact, Zombie! It will take some time to get to this but I do want this! I see tons of pages to cut and fold in my future.

Nice work again Zombie! Just wanted to let you know that I think you're an absolute star, getting these files out to us. Wishing you all the best 'n hugs, and if there's anything we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask. :) I'm currently working on the Female Glass Helmet, and having lots of fun with that. :D
IMG_4395.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4394.jpg
    IMG_4394.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 362
Oh my gosh, I can't WAIT to make that Spriggan mask. Hope you're doing well! You're an all-star, man.

EDIT: Out of curiosity, has anybody done a build for the Ancient Nord bow? I really wanna give it a try, but I've never done a bow before, and oh boy is it intimidating!

Hi everyone, I made an account here because I'm having trouble with downloading the pep files. I already have pep viewer downloaded. Do I need a 4 shared account? I click on the links posted and I'm brought to a page that's absolutely littered with ads and fake download buttons. Thanks for the help and sorry for sounding like a newb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back