Skyrim Skeletal Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarFall

Hey guys, so a goal of mine has been to make the Skeleton Dragons from Skyrim, however I am at a loss as to how to rip files from games. If anyone could give me a hand I'd really appreciate it!!!
Whether it's ripping the file, or a detailed tutorial on how to do it on a ps4 then transfer it to my computer

jpg.jpg

zombiegrimm has unfolded almost everything Skyrim has to offer. If he hasn't already done the dragon then he should at least be able to give you some pointers.

Ive looked through his entire thread, and sadly no skeletal dragon, I'd love to learn, but most of the tutorials ive found get a little confusing with the technicalities.

Did you look through his deviant art page? It is more comprehensive than his thread here.

Yeah, I've looked at all of his Deviant art too, and Lifesize is the plan lol, I've already made some big costumes so I figured this would be a great way to challenge myself

Yeah, the only lead I got too is just the head from zombiegrimm. Have you tried searching for any other 3D models of skeleton dragons? Maybe you could find one close to it, run it through pep designer, use the file for the Skyrim head, and roll with that? I have no experience with ripping game files either, nor where to go about looking for that.

That's amazing, would you maybe be willing to send me the file?? I know the scaling will likely be the hard part, but I hope with help from my math friends it could be done a bit easier

If you were to build it full size, you'd probably want to carve the bones out of wood or that pink chunky foam insulation. Might be something fun for a 3d printer.

The pink insulation foam would be nice, although I feel woof would be too heavy even at half particle board strength. Going over other design elements we had figured to make the skeleton of paper, resin the outside and fill with expanding foam. From there we could patch it together with the moving joints and stabilizers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back