Smg Silenced Type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you resin the outside first? Doesn't look like it...I'm amazed the foam didn't distort it more. Good Job!

damn dude nice job i attempted this one and when i printed i had no numbers so i quit that think has a lot of folds just on the receiver.

I've seen so many projects involving the Halo weapons, and those always look amazing! This is no exception, it's very good even just pepped! I really need to try my hand at one of these xD

It's looking pretty good. I plan on doing an SMG, but not a silenced one.

Keep up the good work!

RegularGuy said:
Did you resin the outside first? Doesn't look like it...I'm amazed the foam didn't distort it more. Good Job!

thanks! it was my first time actually using foam. it actually distored it a little, but it seems great. thanks

St. John said:
is this the nightshade model?

yes it is. Such an amazing model

spartan-005 said:
damn dude nice job i attempted this one and when i printed i had no numbers so i quit that think has a lot of folds just on the receiver.

lol I had to sit right in front of computer just to figure out what pieces goes where...

Trooper036 said:
I've seen so many projects involving the Halo weapons, and those always look amazing! This is no exception, it's very good even just pepped! I really need to try my hand at one of these xD

thanks!

Frozensnot said:
It's looking pretty good. I plan on doing an SMG, but not a silenced one.

Keep up the good work!

SMG is pretty awesome weapon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back