Smg WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronicTrout

Jr Member
So I finally started my SMG build today. I have gotten all of the blueprints cut out atm but no construction has been completed yet. I know I need a pic to keep this thread open so here is a pic of my workspace with some of the blueprints:
0924111649.jpg

(sorry for the awful quality but I don't have a camera, only the one on my phone)

So I finally started my SMG build today. I have gotten all of the blueprints cut out atm but no construction has been completed yet. I know I need a pic to keep this thread open so here is a pic of my workspace with some of the blueprints:
0924111649.jpg

(sorry for the awful quality but I don't have a camera, only the one on my phone)

I know how you feel, I only have a camera phone too :( Anyways, I can't wait to see where this goes. Looks like you're off to a pretty decent start using accurate plans and such. I wish I could do weapons. To me it takes a little more attention to detail considering how much detail an actual weapon has. Good luck on the build!

-Tony

When I get into the work mode downstairs I don't take time to make intermediate posts so I will so my progress in lots of big posts :)
0924112115.jpg

Carboard base cut out
0924112244.jpg

Starting to give it thickness and strength as well as making the trigger mech.
0925110001.jpg

Reinforcing the front for the foldable foregrip.

Well that is all for like a month (I'm going back to college tomorrow, because I came home to get some things I needed. :() But I am off to play Reach for the first time ever hit me up if you wanna play. Gamertag: IronicTrout

It looks like your off to a good start, I shall be following this eagerly to pinch ideas for when I finaly get around to doing mine. Do I see the beginings of a working trigger in there as well?

It looks like your off to a good start, I shall be following this eagerly to pinch ideas for when I finaly get around to doing mine. Do I see the beginings of a working trigger in there as well?

Good eye. You do. I am going to try to make the trigger, bolt, stock, and foregrip all fully functional. Unfortunately I am back at college and won't be doing any more of this project for about a month or so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back