Smilie120 banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adreniline

Why was he banned just wondering, he was really nice and a very active member. How long is he banned for?

they Sean said in one post he kind awent over board in using bad language i guess. he can probably tell you more in detail

MC Chris said:
they Sean said in one post he kind awent over board in using bad language i guess. he can probably tell you more in detail
I don't remember him using any foul words, but that sucks. I hope his ban is lifted soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've already explained this a few times. Forgive me if I sound a little blunt.
I don't ban people, Adam made the descision to ban Smilie after he lost his temper and let loose all kinds of profanity and threats in a post...
He was already close to getting banned for other reasons; rountinely not following the rules, etc.

Its Adams website, if you have a problem with the way he runs it you should talk to him, insted of openly questioning his decisions in the forum.

Sean Bradley said:
We've already explained this a few times. Forgive me if I sound a little blunt.
I don't ban people, Adam made the descision to ban Smilie after he lost his temper and let loose all kinds of profanity and threats in a post...
He was already close to getting banned for other reasons; rountinely not following the rules, etc.

Its Adams website, if you have a problem with the way he runs it you should talk to him, insted of openly questioning his decisions in the forum.

I wasn't questioning his decisions, I wanted to know why someone was banned, not ask for them to be unbanned because I doubt adam's judgment .

S'ok, I just wanted to make it clear that he broke the rules, and thats why he got banned and I'm fairly sure it's final at this point.

He did write me on email afterwards, but when I replied his email address had been deleted.. I got a delivery failure notice just hitting the reply button.

This stuff happens when people blatantly break rules, and ignore warnings from the mods. It's a shame that he did what he did, but rules are rules.

:bye2:

Sean Bradley said:
S'ok, I just wanted to make it clear that he broke the rules, and thats why he got banned and I'm fairly sure it's final at this point.
He did write me on email afterwards, but when I replied his email address had been deleted.. I got a delivery failure notice just hitting the reply button.
This stuff happens when people blatantly break rules, and ignore warnings from the mods. It's a shame that he did what he did, but rules are rules.
(y)

i dont know why im back but i am, an i am VERY thankfull to be here! i never realised what i had here, please dont ban me again ive changed! please you do belive in second chances right? i admit i did went overbord because someone deeply insulted me, it was my anger that forced me to do that. BUT I HAVE CHANGED. Like i said I only had good intentions at heart.

PLEASE I DONT WANT TO BE BANNED!! :mad:

and sean what do you mean i was breaking rules? pleas tell me what i did wrong.....Il stop IL DO ANYTHING TO STAY HERE!

smilie120 said:
and sean what do you mean i was breaking rules? pleas tell me what i did wrong.....Il stop IL DO ANYTHING TO STAY HERE!

Smilie I didn't ban you but I did report your post. I think you are quite aware what you did to get banned.

You were already on several warnings, and you posted a vulgar rant about british people.

Behave yourself and you'll be alright.

yes i know i did wrong but like i said il b good now. i dont want to make any unessasary comments, just, i dont wan anybody offending me again. like i said im greatfull for a second chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back