So….. What next? Infinity Ward "Halo like game"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Whoopass

Jr Member
i know 'Im not the only person thinking this but….. what next? halo is over, the saga has come to an end, they'll be hard pressed to make another prequel or anywhere further with the series. the real question is whats going to be the next big thing in costuming? we'll always love halo. well always love the costuming but whats next? i hear infinity ward is doing a new "halo like" shooter, I've heard for a bunch of well connected guys in the game community squealing like little girls for the modern warfare tycoon to pop out its next beautiful baby game. anybody maybe got details on it?

i heard they may finish halo3 and finnaly finsh the fight

what are you talking about exactly. Halo 3? That thing is done. And now 343 took over and thats not good in my opinion but anyway. I hear its called Call Of Duty: Future Warfare or Space Warfare

i heard they may finish halo3 and finnaly finsh the fight
LOLwut?
I don't know what IW will do. I know they're making a MW3, but I doubt they'll ever make a sci fi type Call of Duty. You never know though.
Also, 343 Industries will be making the Halo games from now on since Bungie doesn't own the rights to Halo anymore. Microsoft only wants it on the Ex Bawks.

343 was remaking Halo: combat evolved last i checked. They were even considering redoing Halo 2 as well so that they would be Xbox 360 games and not an old Xbox game. Im sure that they would even make a "Halo 4" just to warp things up, but i dont see how. The Convent is disbanded and the flood are gone. Not much story left.

I dont think anything could fill that void. Maybe Mass Effect or Assassins Creed but they are both 3ed person. Hard to say...

MC is floating around, somewhere, frozen, maybe for the rest of forever until someone finds him, The flood are contained, installation 0 was most likely destroyed when the half finished ring was exploded while being built, the covenant were disbanded, because their evil religeous leaders died. Theres not much else, but I want to know if installation 0 was destroyed, eliminating the threat of the halo, or if all flood was destroyed, because thats what the halos are for, and did someone find MC and cortana?

I hope Halo CE is remade. That would just be amazing. As far as continuing the story, all that's really left is the mystery of the Forerunners. I don't think a game could be made around that. Oh well I guess.

How about this: They could skip the next part completely and use the manpower to bring all the parts to the PC instead. :)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take cover before the thread starts burning :-D

I say Halo: ODST 2

You could create niche stories to fit in anywhere... Just drop us feet first in... and let the killing begin....

Cujo3131

well they cant really make a game based on the books. look at Halo: Reach, it has no connection to the books whatsoever.

I think a Halo 4 after seeing both H3 and ODST's Legendary endings, that it may just happen or is in the works. Maybe Remake CE as if it were an expansion pack to Reach. That woulds be an Idea.
Who knows what the future holds.

its SO obvious what happens!

Humanity evolves past the level of standard human form, and goes into an anthropomorphic state

HALO: FUR

Nooooo, what they should do is: EDI detects an anomaly out in a Prothean planet or something. Shepard shoots his proby-thingy and BOOM! Master Chief was detected. Add to squad. Defeat the Reapers. Find out what the ladies like. DONE.

Nooooo, what they should do is: EDI detects an anomaly out in a Prothean planet or something. Shepard shoots his proby-thingy and BOOM! Master Chief was detected. Add to squad. Defeat the Reapers. Find out what the ladies like. DONE.

Epic win. Lol

Uh. Yeah. (Bioware being involved means a PC version!!! :))

funny-pictures-cat-does-dance.jpg

Attachments

• funny-pictures-cat-does-dance.jpg
    funny-pictures-cat-does-dance.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 142
I would LOVE!!! to see Halo 3 or ODST come to PC. Theyre worried about pirating but Halo 2 could not be played online (well it took a forever to figure out and it barely worked) so I rest my case. They could SO make a forerunner story.

I would LOVE!!! to see Halo 3 or ODST come to PC. Theyre worried about pirating but Halo 2 could not be played online (well it took a forever to figure out and it barely worked) so I rest my case. They could SO make a forerunner story.

I dunno. The Forerunners were a very mysterious race. Making a game about them would kind of ruin their legacy. They should stay "secret". I can't think of the word I'm looking for, but you get the point. The Forerunners should be left the way they are.

I dunno. The Forerunners were a very mysterious race. Making a game about them would kind of ruin their legacy. They should stay "secret". I can't think of the word I'm looking for, but you get the point. The Forerunners should be left the way they are.

Acctualy according to the Halo universe, humanity is the decendents of the Forerunners, Spark even yells it out in Halo 3 to Chief and Truth make something like a "insult" i guess to Johnson saying they were left behind for there compasion.

A Halo 4 would be nice, at the H3 legendary ending shows Chiefs ship floating towards a planet and then there was creepy music, so something is bound to happen. All the Covenant has to do is pick new leaders and try to get revange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back