So, does anyone have good recommendations for Reach Armour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thane

Not sure which one would look the greatest, the one I'm struggling to choose is which chest piece to get. There are a few differing Reach chest plates, and I'm confused as to which pep files I should use. Yes, I will be using foam. However, before I start my first costume, I'd like to know the best files to do it from.

Thanks!

Hey mate. I'm fairly new to the 405th too so by no means am an expert. I started my own Reach build recently and have been using the MkV foam pepakura models. These can be found in the armory tab above. I've put my build link below if you want to see one example of how it's coming about in foam. Halo Reach Mk V armor - My first foam build ...note that there are other far more amazing Reach foam builds on this forum that I'm drawing a lot of inspiration and direction from myself. I'd advise you to have a good browse through the threads and plan your build before diving in. The Vanity Reach free software is also very helpful for choosing the Spartan "look" that you're hoping to achieve. Hope all that helps

In The Armory you have file packs. You can download one and then even viewing it you'll see it having section FOAM, use those files.

Example here, scroll down and you'll see FOAM - Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Standard
Great. Thanks a ton!
Hey mate. I'm fairly new to the 405th too so by no means am an expert. I started my own Reach build recently and have been using the MkV foam pepakura models. These can be found in the armory tab above. I've put my build link below if you want to see one example of how it's coming about in foam. Halo Reach Mk V armor - My first foam build ...note that there are other far more amazing Reach foam builds on this forum that I'm drawing a lot of inspiration and direction from myself. I'd advise you to have a good browse through the threads and plan your build before diving in. The Vanity Reach free software is also very helpful for choosing the Spartan "look" that you're hoping to achieve. Hope all that helps

Oooooh, how nice! Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back