Some of my ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemretas

Ive always hated inane questions such as "do you need it?" when you ask someone for anything.

Physics never seems to apply to most people's dreams, and when they fail, there surprised about it.

There is no possible way to tell someone's intelligence or strength, since they can mess up on one test and do great on others, like look at
my link in my sig for example, and yet I do somewhat average in school. I mean A's in most, but a god damn B in science and Math which sucks since their my strongest.

There are far to many people trying to pry into your buisness. When you say, think PETA is a sham, people go out of their way to put themselves in a bad position, just to yell at me.

George Bush sucks, he nearly destroyed the economy.

People should ban pennies, they cost 1.52 cents to make them. Its a losing currency.

Why do people read Plato's work and Socrates and call themselves smart? Psuedo intellengent morons. You should have people read your work and enjoy that.

WHY IS THE HELMET SO DAMN hard to put together? God its going to take me forever.

This is a thread on what your ideas are. Just whatever thoughts you have on life and the real world. Things you find stupid, or should be changed.

If this is not ok to put up, dont post on this, simply pm me, and ill take it down. If you post you must delete your post then I can take it down.

Make sure to post specific things, no "I hate babies" and no exsplanation, a better example would be "I hate babies because they suck" (I loves teh babies)

Enjoy

I really, REALLY like double chocolate cake.

No, like a whole lot.

It's so.... chocolatty.

If chocolate cake was a woman, she'd be jessica Biel

What? :{-P

Soldering sucks, the solder never sticks to anything.

We should put the worlds population into a sealed tank with a limited air supply and some matches and plenty of wood

I think its cool that when you have highly purified water, it never freezes, ice crystals freeze on impurities in the water and branch out from their.

Sometimes, some of the people on this site make me feel like I don't ever want to come back...

Luckily, those who actually have something to contribute make it worth it to return.

Seriously... At times I swear it's worse than 4chan...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate babies, because I'm Michael J. Caboose. (Yes, strong RvB reference).

But seriously, I love school now. I get to do what I want to do. And theory is just a small part of school this time.
(I chose building and construction as my school line, FYI).

Nicktendo said:
Seriously... At times I swear it's worse than 4chan...

I agree.

CemreTas said:
I always hear about it but I have no idea what it is.
What is 4chan?

4chan is the internet, and /b/ is not your personal army.

But really, 4chan is an image hosting board where societies outcast and pedophiles hang out online. You know those kids in school that were picked on and had no friends and hated the world? Yeah, those are the guys at 4chan. 4Chan has different boards such as sports, nature, ext. One of them is the Random Board (/b/). They are all the self proclaimed ass-holes of the internet.

I think I can help.

There are far to many people trying to pry into your buisness.
I call those people 'the Government"... not PETA. PETA just doesn't want peopel to torture and abuse animals. It's in the Governement's job description to enforce their rules on the public.

There is no possible way to tell someone's intelligence or strength, since they can mess up on one test and do great on others
Testing is just a method to measure aptitude, not actual ability. Some people get more nervous and make mistakes just because they're being tested. It's a flawed system, but it's the only way to measure learning. Teachers acknowledge this... but ususally just to each other... not to the students.

WHY IS THE HELMET SO DAMN hard to put together? God its going to take me forever.
Anything worth doing is challenging. If it were easy you wouldn't learn anything from it.

Soldering sucks, the solder never sticks to anything
You need to use flux for solder to stick to metals.... and I believe that the only metals it will stich to are copper and nickel.

We should put the worlds population into a sealed tank with a limited air supply and some matches and plenty of wood
People are stupid, but a person can be very smart. Blame the group, not the person.

I think its cool that when you have highly purified water, it never freezes, ice crystals freeze on impurities in the water and branch out from their.
Purified water (distilled) also won't boil... you can heat is as much as you wan't but it won't boil until impurities are added, and if the water is above boiling when this happens, the water will explode. Neat, huh?

Sometimes, some of the people on this site make me feel like I don't ever want to come back...
Don't let these people ruin it for you. The internet is a notoriously unfriendly place... for whatever reason theres a culture of criticism gorwing on the net that inspires people to be more demeaning than they actually are... Theres a whole generation trolling the net just trying to come up with the best comeback to own up on somebody else... ignore them, they don't have anything to contribute and are just here to try to look cool in front of others.

I love this kind of discussion. Let me gather my thoughts a little and I post up some of my ideas about life.

Sean Bradley said:
Purified water (distilled) also won't boil... you can heat is as much as you wan't but it won't boil until impurities are added, and if the water is above boiling when this happens, the water will explode. Neat, huh?

Cool, I'm going to have to try that. Safely of course, and I guess that's why you put salt in water when you want to get it to boil easier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
The more you know...

23Magnum said:
Cool, I'm going to have to try that. Safely of course, and I guess that's why you put salt in water when you want to get it to boil easier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
The more you know...

Actually, adding salt to water actually makes it boil slower, since it raises the boiling point of the water. However, since the water is able to get hotter before it boils, it makes whatever is cooking in the boiling water cook faster... ;)

23Magnum said:

I believe the Mythbusters used a robotic hand to drop something in, just to give you an idea of how dangerous it can be. It sprays above-boiling water everywhere.

EDIT:
Check it out for yourself.
LINK

If I had anything to say about a philisophy I wish was wider spread, it would be that of science/rationalism. Try to look at problems from all possible angles and make inductive observations as objectively as possible. Then take what you've learned and form an informed conclusion or view based on everything you've seen.

If something comes along that solidly challenges your view with new information, incorporate it into your mindset and change your view based on the new info. People that have made up their mind and cling to everything dogmatically can't be reasoned with. Without reasoning where do we stand? How does humanity move forward?

Somewhat along those lines is the current public political representation of environmental issues. As someone who studies ancient climates, it hurts to see so much confusion over the simple facts of issues like Global Warming. Everything becomes polarized in it's presentation when in truth it really is all a shade of gray and we're trying to figure out how light or dark that gray is(like all hot-button political issues I guess). Still neither side presents the historical perspective of multiple levels of cyclicity or climatic cycles that exist within recorded human history. Shouting random bits of facts loudly doesn't make your side more credible, it just makes you seem more ignorant. :cautious:

Eh, I guess my point is that people should listen more and not be so quick to jump to conclusions. Also that better information should be available to the public on such matters.

What'cha talking about fool? Im just saying random things.
Like:
Ive finally finish the helmat without the visor. Even put foam for comfort and sweat wicking.

But yeah I know your just messing around :D

With the Casmir effect can we finally build hovercraft's? And or make artificial gravity for space? Or can we possibly make faster than light travel a possibility?

Camertas is your iq really 186? Theres no way.

Intelligence Interval Cognitive Designation
40 - 54 Severely challenged (Less than 1% of test takers)
55 - 69 Challenged (2.3% of test takers)
70 - 84 Below average
85 - 114 Average (68% of test takers)
115 - 129 Above average
130 - 144 Gifted (2.3% of test takers)
145 - 159 Genius (Less than 1% of test takers)
160 - 175 Extraordinary genius

Hey about the pure water, I'm trying to prove to my science teacher that its impossible for pure water to be boiled or frozen...ever. Did I misunderstand you guys? I went to find more proof and found levels of science id didnt know existed. Heres what i Basically have...the impurities in the water act as nucleator's in which ice crystals can form.Nucleation normally occurs at nucleation sites on surfaces containing the liquid or vapour. Suspended particles or minute bubbles also provide nucleation sites. so in theory just shaking a bottle of water will unfreeze it at an explosive r8. such as...

This also applies to three main laws and 2 new ways of theorem but it has to be collage level b/c I don't really understand it.And im usually really good in science.All the thing you look up about freezing is water freezes.to simplistic. I knew i had to go to a deeper level of freezing but i had no idea there was a whole world in there lol. Please add any helpful comments at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back