Some Pepakura Helmets I've Made

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilsy28

4 Mark 6 Halo 2 helmets, Sorry I don't know who made those
2 Iron Man Masks, 1 is Crossfire's Template and the other is by a guy named Stéphane Simoneau
1 recon helmet which ended up way too small, it isn't finished becuase, like I said, it was way to small, sorry I also don't know who made this.
and 1 E.O.D. Helmet I'm making for a friend it's not finished yet, and I kind of think it looks like a tigers face a little bit (This is Super Tacos).

[attachment=5138:p1010134.JPG]

[attachment=5139:p1010132.JPG]

[attachment=5140:p1010133.JPG]

[attachment=5141:p1010135.JPG]

[attachment=5142:p1010137.JPG]

[attachment=5143:p1010138.JPG]

Please Post Comments!

Overlord_Ian said:
looks very warped..are you using printer paper? you should use cardstock

That's a great Idea but I don't have a car so I hardly ever go to Joan's or Dan's Craft's and Things.

Last edited by a moderator:
bilsy28 said:
That's a great Idea but I don't have a car so I hardly ever go to Joan's or Dan's Craft's and Things.

Hey, are you out of Rochester? So am I! I saw the Dan's craft's and Things reference and decided to comment :D

Btw, nice work, but definately when you get the chance get some cardstock; it'll make the hard work so much less warped :)

bilsy28 said:

Could you not order some paper from somewere and get it in the mail?

/Conny

Ixius said:
Hey, are you out of Rochester? So am I! I saw the Dan's craft's and Things reference and decided to comment :D

Btw, nice work, but definately when you get the chance get some cardstock; it'll make the hard work so much less warped :)

Okay thanks for the tip I'll do that for my next project.

The Swedish Chief said:
Could you not order some paper from somewere and get it in the mail?

/Conny

Good Idea, But I don't know where I would order it from. (Besides the internet)

LastSpartan said:
You can get some on eBay...

I could, but if I would order it online it would probably be from Amazon, know offense, but I like them better, you can trust them more than eBay.

bilsy28 said:
I could, but if I would order it online it would probably be from Amazon, know offense, but I like them better, you can trust them more than eBay.

try just a local office store. Also i cant drive as well but i asked around and a friend took me to go get some card stock or ask around maybe some one you know has it. I got allot of tools by asking family members for help on my projects and card stock is not that hard to find. Remember you need 110 lb card it cost about 15 bucks where i live. Those helmets are good learning experience for when you do a card helmet any who hope to see some great work from you

bilsy28 said:
Be careful with double posting ;)

They look really good, when you get some card it'll be even better!

Though I do agree, Amazon is more trustworthy, but in the end it'll still end up coming from the same person, most people who have stores set up on eBay have one on Amazon and vice-versa. If you do order it offline, just remember not to get it from Office Depot, they are a rip-off... ($23 for 250 sheets. Got 150 for $6 at Wal-Mart!). Though, I guess it's got to do with brands, not stores... ;)

HALOFAN111 said:
try just a local office store. Also i cant drive as well but i asked around and a friend took me to go get some card stock or ask around maybe some one you know has it. I got allot of tools by asking family members for help on my projects and card stock is not that hard to find. Remember you need 110 lb card it cost about 15 bucks where i live. Those helmets are good learning experience for when you do a card helmet any who hope to see some great work from you

That's A good Idea, Thanks HaloFan

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Be careful with double posting ;)

They look really good, when you get some card it'll be even better!

Though I do agree, Amazon is more trustworthy, but in the end it'll still end up coming from the same person, most people who have stores set up on eBay have one on Amazon and vice-versa. If you do order it offline, just remember not to get it from Office Depot, they are a rip-off... ($23 for 250 sheets. Got 150 for $6 at Wal-Mart!). Though, I guess it's got to do with brands, not stores... ;)

People keep on yelling at me for double or triple posting. What's so wrong about it?

bilsy28 said:
People keep on yelling at me for double or triple posting. What's so wrong about it?

It's annoying, spams, makes the topic a bit harder to follow, and is against the rules :p

Plus, it can be prevented by simply pressing the edit button.

---

I think you should redo the helmets on card stock, but that's good that you DID do them so you could get a hang of how pep works. But yeah, card stock is key. Do you live near a wal-mart or something...?

Ixius said:

rochester ny???!!

Dark Rogue said:
It's annoying, spams, makes the topic a bit harder to follow, and is against the rules :p

Plus, it can be prevented by simply pressing the edit button.

---

I think you should redo the helmets on card stock, but that's good that you DID do them so you could get a hang of how pep works. But yeah, card stock is key. Do you live near a wal-mart or something...?

thanks, but I don't think its a big problem, unless it lags on other peoples computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back