Somebody Hacked The Costuming Wiki!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes we want to call this guy the darkest colors of the rainbow. Hmmm.. I thought it was closed already, so says the topic in the News area.

Oh thanks god... I got the Norton installed, first thing that pops up is " Norton has detected a Trojan Software on your Computer. Your computer is now secure."..... Retired after 2 years...

Wait wait? Did he just say he was a military veteran?

Now I've never taken anything military related, but I would of thought being in the military would teach you at least two things:

1. Patience

2. Respect

And he's a veteran?

Well whatever the case is, Adam, your responses are what any 405th member would have said, let alone the mods. I mean, this person (I'm seriously confused if this is a child or a grown man) apparently have not seen the big picture, and only focused on what he wants, and how he can get it.

If this is a kid acting this way, why not instead of wasting your time with trying to cause havoc, use that time to work on armor or learn about why making a life size Lambo is impossible.

If this is a grown man, oh my goodness. You're telling a grown man is acting like this? You are not a grown man then, you are ignorant child that is probably spoiled.

I mean, I'm sorry if this sounds harsh or anything, but since I've been apart of this forum, this forum is like family. To see someone so hell bent on ruining establishment this is just wrong. I've seen alot of stuff that would cause people to be angry, but this topped it.

Adam, you go do whatever you need to get rid of this "person". I'm behind ya, and I can safely assume (almost) everyone of the 405th is too.

Adam said:
What the trojan on the wiki? Yeah, that's a federal crime.

Im not sure, it auto deleted it. It could have been from anything, but I guess I could risk going back to the wikia and trying to find its name.

EDIT: TROJAN.DROPPER was its name. Looked in my History

Last edited by a moderator:
Yodajammies said:
Breaking news! This just in!

Assholes on the internet.

Grass is green.

Water is wet.

Fire burns.

Just an update in case anyone forgot, because I did while I was cooking once. :(

dear god, I have 60 pages of emails to sift through to build a case against this guy... doesn't even include the other mods emails.

"apparently" Ashley Webb is part of the torch bearing head-hunters

http://www.myspace.com/ashleyraewebb

She doens't look like a Trekkie to me. :unsure

Adam said:
dear god, I have 60 pages of emails to sift through to build a case against this guy... doesn't even include the other mods emails.

"apparently" Ashley Webb is part of the torch bearing head-hunters

http://www.myspace.com/ashleyraewebb

She doens't look like a Trekkie to me. :unsure

hahaha no but she DOES look like she might be into America's Best Dance Crew? Oh and it looks like her only real talent is puckering her lips and holding random things between her boobs. Can I say boobs on here?

Wow she actually has a photo album called "Cancun Beitch". Her life is unforgivable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back