SOMEBODY SPANK US!!! A spnkr WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! Really appreciate it. Took many hours to do but man it was fun and Lone and I really learned quite a bit about prop weapon fabrication. Many tips and techniques to use and the main one I learned is to just take the first step and try to break it down into simpler sub assemblies.

Agent Arizona: I did think of doing that conversion lol. But it would be illegal here in singapore. We would however need to change the pipes to ones with thicker walls to accomodate the air pressure

Like I said before, sweet work bro! We are slowly building up that armory aren't we? LOL!
Thanks bro! Hey before ya know we will be pretty fearsome. Maybe have our own section for weapons display. Be pretty darn epic

Amazing and how well you used all the little things like zip tie clips etc for details never would have thought of that

Haha it was a very random thing. We spent many hours strolling around the house and hardware stores looking for odds and ends that would work. Really amazing what you can find that really works and looks different with a coat of paint.

thats absolutely breath taking! and to think it started from a couple of pvc pipes... :p

That's what Lone kept saying. Come to think of it, most of the stuff on this forum al started from very basic raw materials. Pretty amazing what we can come up with when we put our minds to it and it really isn't that tough afterall . You just gotta have the courage to start!

i can honestly say that this is one of the few projects that ive seen on this forum that has absolutely floored me. this is amazing. anyone else thinking elite?!?!

thanks for all the love guys. More pics coming soon. Btw could anyone recommend a good program or way to design the decals for the spnkr?

just found this and ive got to say this so epic, very very impressed and hope i can produce wepons like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back