SOMEBODY SPANK US!!! A spnkr WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm a little late on reply (saw this about two days ago) but this is just this AWESOME
And here's a pic showing the awesomeness of this build and it's eventual finished product:
1285577848661.gif

Later, Squish

Thanks guys!, well added more detailing ( even used some nerf parts lol) . Also did some bondo work but the weather prevented me from using power tools due to the rain so it's been put on hold. Should have her primed and ready for painting by friday. Also yes the bottom tube is slightly warped but we decided to go with it as we had trouble locating other 3 inch dia pipes. Sometimes you just gotta make do lol

It's done!

Hey guys, so what can I say except it is finished!

Here are the pics. More accurate decals will be made up and pasted on at a later time

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2109-1.jpg

Awesome job! I personally think it's a little too big (I'd go for portability and convenience instead of game accurate size), but the details are very well done!

Amazing and how well you used all the little things like zip tie clips etc for details never would have thought of that

I don't think you want to be seen in public with this. You could go to jail for having weapons of mass destruction.

This is fantastic work... Always love the Rocket Launcher.... You have done a tremendous job here with your build, I am impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back