Son's Odst Outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjack

welp heres a little update on sons ODST stuff still have to do sum cleanup on chest pieces(resin blobs)tried using hammered paint but i think its too shiney gonna try to find a different shade of grey(plus ill have to repaint helm lol)also got sum resin on 1 shin still have to pep other shin and hip plates and 1 more guantlet

then the biggy backpack anyway heres one pic ill add more has i progress(i resined in a black dial for stomach piece that screw on and it spins freely lol)

P1508090003.jpg

small update got sum more pieces peped and sum resin on a few moving slowly but surely lol

P1908090010.jpg

That looks fantastic, Jjack! Great work you've done on it thus far. Your son's gonna have one helluva Hallowe'en costume this year ;) heh

corby said:
I always feel jealous of kids who's parents built them armor :lol

looks like its all going nicely

i know what you mean, my parents think what we do is retarted and wont do anything but show dissapointment twards me for making armor):

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam Anderson said:
i know what you mean, my parents think what we do is retarted and wont do anything but show dissapointment twards me for making armor):

Adam, that really sucks. Have you tried talking to them about the fact that it means a lot to you? Hopefully they won't be quite so rude in the future.

Luckily, my parents are awesome. They don't even mind that I like taxidermy.

Jjack: That's a really nice build! I'm sure your son is going to love that.

Haha my parents watch me grew up on Halo. So they know a few things here and there about and very supportive of my armor progress. Though at first they were like, "What?" "Uh ok?" But until they see actual progress made, they like it.

Huh, that helmet looks familiar ^.^

Hope you like the new cast!

The rest of the armor is looking fantastic, can't wait to see the little(?) guy in the armor all painted up and ready for WAAAAAAAGH!

Great work on the armor Jjack!! its coming out so awsome!!

Got to get myslef back to work on my armor.

-Pony

Adam Anderson said:

yeah my dad thinks it stupid that i want to build armor but he thinks its cool that is made from paper

well little update on sons stuff (gotta take more pics lol )just at a stand still on deciding color i personally like green but i know its not the ODST color so i made up 2 helms what you guys think

P2208090003.jpg

P2108090010.jpg

P2208090001.jpg

P2108090006.jpg

P2108090008.jpg

I wish my parents would make me armor. My dad told me to: "Stop this stupid paper craft stuff and go get a life, no one wants to see that.". He doesn't like that I want to make paper armor. And he won't let me buy anything if it is related to the armor. =/

Lifepod said:
I wish my parents would make me armor. My dad told me to: "Stop this stupid paper craft stuff and go get a life, no one wants to see that.". He doesn't like that I want to make paper armor. And he won't let me buy anything if it is related to the armor. =/

That really suck man :( My parents question everything I do, but they seem to I stopped now that they realize I don't give a crap about thier opinion, lol! (Don't take this as advice, talking back to your parents is not usually a good idea)

But I remember my dad telling me "Stop watching these movies and playing games! Go play some sports and get a life"

I replied "Ha-ha very funny, I'd like to see you try that. Besides it's my life, I can do what I want, I don't give a s*@# about your opinion." Then he acctually backed off! lol!!

(Seriously, never try that on your parents, I was just lucky)

Anyway, Jjack, thats some awesome looking armor!!!! I can't wait to see it all finished :D

another qick update got the chest piece done just gotta add some more battle damage here ya go

P2308090001.jpg

P2208090005.jpg

P2208090004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back