Son's Odst Outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey jjack how old is your son and what sized did you scale ever thing i have a cusin in ohio and he looks about your son's size

thanks for any help

masterchief101

my sons 11 going on 12 i used the default sizes on everything except the shins and guantlets scaled both to 280mm for the neck piece i found an army ballistics collar at a pawn shop for $7 made the harness from and old deer stand harness i had just fitted it to his body little gorilla tape and rough surface velcro to make sure all the pieces stay and poof insta ODST

thanks everybody its still a WIP gonna add chest pouches and soda can shaped items on hip plates next lol

also here is some idea's on connecting pieces ,Bionicles to the rescue(my son actually thought of this gives the shoulders some flexability im sure there's other options for this but it works pretty well

P2409090000.jpg

P2409090001.jpg

P2409090004.jpg

P2409090002.jpg

*used suit salesman*

"what can I do to put your son in an ODST suit TODAY!?!?!?!?"

looks fantastic! i wish i had a suit half this good... but my dad wont do the work =( lol

EDIT: amazing idea with the bionicle! never would have thought of it on my own, bright kid you got there

Ok another littel updat folks got the pouches on chest(i know its the first ones,but already had them made :( ) anyway here is some shots also one of his Backpack (sry for pic )

P1010090001.jpg

P1010090002.jpg

P1010090003.jpg

P1010090004.jpg

Bionicle joints,wow smart thinking.Are the knee and shins supposed to be one piece,or what.My schematics for the shoulders are some what like:

I make them,Get some epoxy and use it for the bottom and middle piece,Use some more Epoxy on the top and middle piece,length the strapping through there etc..

Thank bujesus that my parents didn't make me sell all of my legos/ bionicles. Great idea! Just wondering, how are you getting the armor to stick? (I skimmed through the thread except for the first couple of posts after an update)Just wondering, where did you get the dutch pep files? I started playing H3:ODST and he seems like the coolest one, so now I'm doing a dutch suit.

Anyways, AMAZING suit, your kid is one of the luckiest in the world.

(back on off-topic(double negative, lol) about parents not helping, my dad is actually completely supportive and likes it when I do things to work with my creativity)

Wow, Jjack, that costume is looking really nice. And great idea with the bionicles. Your son is one creative and lucky kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back