Soul Caliber Iv

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess would be that it's either Yoda or Vader, whichever didn't come standard with your system. They will be a purchasable download from XboxLive or PS Network.

---

And for some reason it took us forever to beat Algol with Vader in the last part of the arcade mode last night XD It was worth it getting the Apprentice unlocked though.

Vexona said:
My guess would be that it's either Yoda or Vader, whichever didn't come standard with your system. They will be a purchasable download from XboxLive or PS Network.

---

And for some reason it took us forever to beat Algol with Vader in the last part of the arcade mode last night XD It was worth it getting the Apprentice unlocked though.

Yea, I thought it might be something you purchase.

It still makes my roster feel incomplete. :cry:

Yea, the Apprentice is pretty cool. To me, how ever, his moves seem too short range.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I cant wait to get this game it sounds and looks cool and im a star wars fan so i will probly just use darth and yoda LOL :lol: can you play as both of them or are they like yoda for xbox and darth vader for ps3 because that would be lame :(
Can you make custom characters with lightsabres? Because I know you can make custom characters but I don't know if they can have lightsabres...oh and BTW your idea to make soul calibur swords is a great idea you should definitly go for it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back