soulja chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
That suit is ok but he could barley move in it lol :lol:
I don't really care about the song its not that bad of a song.
You know what would be cool is when the game Rockband comes out you would have a Spartan on the Bass,Guitar,Drums,and Mic now that would be AWESOME (y) (y)

But you would need a name for the band

Cool My 100th post :lol:

ecose said:
rotflmao :lol:

yeah i hate the song too but this is soo retarded.... ohh and the song is finnaly banned at my school distrect now i wont hear it anymore :lol:
they were playing it at a prep rally and every kid jumped up and started dancing while my group of friends were wanting to kill ourselves! the kids were yelled at to sit down cus it was the cheer leaders thing :lol:
right then school ended... and so did this story :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Fragclone said:
they were playing it at a prep rally and every kid jumped up and started dancing while my group of friends were wanting to kill ourselves! the kids were yelled at to sit down cus it was the cheer leaders thing :lol:
right then school ended... and so did this story :p

did they ban it at your school.... one of my teachers go soo offended by the song when they played it at my pep rally..... and now its banned

is that some guy off of here with the wooden armor? If I recall, someone here made armor out of wood..

the song is HORRIBLE, CRANKIN DAT SOLDA BOY?!@?!?!!1111ONE

whoever made that song should go see if maybe mcdonalds will hire them, because no one else in this world will..

this song probably shaved several iq points off the American IQ level when it was released, lowering us down further from "retard", to "vegetable".

ecose said:
rotflmao :lol:

yeah i hate the song too but this is soo retarded.... ohh and the song is finnaly banned at my school distrect now i wont hear it anymore :lol:
I wish I lived in your school district.
I might for the talent show do this:
Start doing the Souilja boy (or however you spell it) dance...then stop, take off the helmet, and pick up the mike and say:
'Rap stinks, listen to metal" and give a devil's horns and walk off the stage.
This is of course after I do my "the robot" dance and stuff.

ecose said:
did they ban it at your school.... one of my teachers go soo offended by the song when they played it at my pep rally..... and now its banned
no it wasnt... i want it banned though... i could talk t the princapal though :cool:

Ironcobra3000 said:
I hate rap.
same... the only rap song i like is stronger-kanye west... cus it reminds me of spartans :p

Rap and Hip Hop are ok, if they arent this new crap. Groups like The Beastie Boys and Run DMC were awesome, but now all there is is this crap like Soulja Girl and Ludapiss.

When I get my suit, i'll show ya'll a soljaboy dance.
that actually wasn't that great. :p
Made me laugh cause he's a n00b.

Rap is the result of crappy who can't sing, but can talk fast, talking to the sound of a DJ.

And while DJing is fine, why are you scratching for rappers? How about you actually PLAY that Zepplin record, huh?

Listen to Deathcore, kids. It's good for your soul.

i did this during Halloween

n193904712_30554927_8473.jpg

n193904712_30554918_5597.jpg

Sarge Christi said:
When I get my suit, i'll show ya'll a soljaboy dance.
that actually wasn't that great. :p
Made me laugh cause he's a n00b.
;) that'll still be wierd... it be funny seeing a CGI mc doing it :p

all in favor of "rap is crap" movement?

alright *bangs gavel* bill passed, I'm off to the water-closet to have a session with the chamber pot.

PillowFire said:
all in favor of "rap is crap" movement?

alright *bangs gavel* bill passed, I'm off to the water-closet to have a session with the chamber pot.
wait up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back