Soullesssin's Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hero

Haha well not everyone knows halo as much as we do. But when i was going to school in the morning, some parents knew exactly what i was and asked where i got it.

I hate it when people think you are something else than you are supposed to be, but oh well I was awesome in their eyes ;)

Thanks guys, surprisingly enough, I had a line of people who wanted to get t-bagged o_O

I will be taking a small break and then I will resume with permutations next ;)

SoullessSin said:
@Hero

Haha well not everyone knows halo as much as we do. But when i was going to school in the morning, some parents knew exactly what i was and asked where i got it.

I hate it when people think you are something else than you are supposed to be, but oh well I was awesome in their eyes ;)

Thanks guys, surprisingly enough, I had a line of people who wanted to get t-bagged o_O

I will be taking a small break and then I will resume with permutations next ;)

Was that to me? Lol I didn't see anyone named Hero but mine rhymes. So I though it might be.

Oh well lol

I can't wait to see your permutations. Are making the ones from the game or are you making your own custom one?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kirrou

Hhaha my bad. Hero is MrOreo but I know him personaly.

Sorry about the mix up.

I am making the perms from the game but from my H3 Matchmaking.

@Agbates

Sadly to say, but he liked it.

Soulless, the suit looks so awesome! On what we were talking about through the emails, any of those pictures will do just fine. One with you kneeling (or teabagging :p) or one walking around.

Sorry for not posting in a while... life has presented me with another obstacle, so progress from me has come to a sudden halt (for now.) But hey! the obstacle may be a great thing to happen to me! :D I'll let ya know later... don't want to jinx it.

But I love the suit! You didn't have the COD piece?

Looks gr8 i checked out ur website. Pretty sick files on there man. I finally found a great set of hd mk vi thighs.

thanks again man!

@Pooper

Haha the cod piece was too big for me >.<

Turns out I need a smaller one but It fit fine when I pepped it.

Lol oh well, I'll just need to make a new one.

@Everyone else.

Thanks for comments you guys.

It's what you guys say that helps me get motivated :D

Even for future projects ;)

So here is what I have planned,

*Finish Iron Man Helm

*Start pepping my H3 Perm/Matchmaking armor

*Start O.D.S.T :D

*Make a Predator helm and G1 Optimus Prime head (X-mas gifts)

*Fix some problems with my completed mark vi

*Maybe Mark IV? I know it's going old school but damn Agbates is doing a hell of a job.

Not sure what else but right now I just took a nice break and will get back to prop making.

It's kinda weird to say this, but I miss the toxic smell of bondo and resin :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back