Soullesssin's Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got all resin and other fun stuff, but right now the weather isn't so perfect for it. Though I want to make everything first then resin it. It's hard trying to make everything so perfect since this project is very time consuming and slightly expensive. Scaling it right is :mad: especially for the biceps and forearms. I made the chest and helm where i can grow into it as i get older and much buffer :D.

Very nice work. The extra time you spent on your pep will really pay off during the finishing process. Here's a tip for you when you start resining:
Resin Tip

JoeyCoz said:
Very nice work. The extra time you spent on your pep will really pay off during the finishing process. Here's a tip for you when you start resining:
Resin Tip

Nice idea. I'll use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah, I just realized that you and I have the same parts built! The thighs, shins, crotch, and torso, and no biceps or forearms. But I haven't made my MK VI yet, I do have EOD, CQB, and RECON. Yours does look good!

-FireDrakeArchon

Thanks for the comments guys. I'll put up more pics in the the near future when i have done more parts.

I did a lot since the last time I updated so here it is. Whats new is Crackhead's thighs, shins, and cod. Another hand plate finally and right forearm. A new helm which is scout by NZTK. I glassed most of the helmet, but i still need to do the chin/mouth area and the neck. I'll hopefully have my helm bondo'd by this week.

DSC_3952.jpg

DSC_3953.jpg

DSC_3954.jpg

DSC_3955.jpg

DSC_3956.jpg

DSC_3957.jpg

DSC_3958.jpg

tlither said:
Looking good Soulless. Keep it coming.

Thanks. I'm trying to get everything done before haloween so i can wear it to school :D

Last edited by a moderator:
New update!
It's been a while since i have actually been on the site since school started for me. The story on the helmet was that i had only enough time to complete it by halloween. Now, for some reason I wasn't really happy with it. So I just made a new helmet which will be completed soon hopefully. It was Bevbor's Mark VI HD Helm from FS. I think it came out nice and now i will put more effort into this helmet then the first. Too many mistakes... that i made. Well thanks for looking and comments and questions are welcomed.

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

looks pretty good. don't worry the first finished piece usually doesn't look great, that's why everyone improves when they make more!
goodluck with the new helmet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back