Space Marine Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
RadioaciveMicrobe said:
That skull thing would make one amazing belt buckle.

p date loads of pics tho couldnt get help so there the best i could do :p

Picture36.jpg

Picture37.jpg

Picture38.jpg

Picture39.jpg
was licking it on this one :p

Picture40.jpg

ppl let me tell u about my best friends his name war hammer shin :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. Which breed of Marine are you going for? Space Wolves? Adeptus Astartes? Adeptus Arbites?

Arcanine said:
Interesting. Which breed of Marine are you going for? Space Wolves? Adeptus Astartes? Adeptus Arbites?

Never before made ultramarines im useing the dawn of war 2 shin from the blood angels cause there the best out right now

Arcanine said:

so then he's doing Astartes, and using MK VII Legs

lol, nice legs.

But fo srs brah, this is looking good. Are you going to make a helm? Or you going no-helm captain?

edit:

Oh, and I don't suppose you could share the peps you're using to do this please?

Interesting, I'll add you later then. Do you still need a helmet? I found a very simple one that can be done in about an hour, but you'd need an A3 printer for it.

gallery_15689_1944_261730.jpg

Stolen straight from DoW

Horgh said:
Interesting, I'll add you later then. Do you still need a helmet? I found a very simple one that can be done in about an hour, but you'd need an A3 printer for it.

Stolen straight from DoW

im going captin plus im going to try hard style shuffling in this armor ounce i get it done
well im half way done cuting out boot :)

Now that would make for an interesting video.

Maybe when I'm done I should try Chaos Space Marine waltzing.

Horgh, I'd like to have a better look at that helmet. A3 is fine by me. I think I could do something with that.

Deathcoreknight, great work, can't say it enough. Shins look great, And I second the request for sharing the files. They are great.

I have time to do more of mine now so I'll be updating soon also.

Horgh said:
Now that would make for an interesting video.

Maybe when I'm done I should try Chaos Space Marine waltzing.

What'll be next, Space Wolf breakdancing?

Deathcoreknight, that armour is looking beastly

Horgh said:

Stolen straight from DoW

I based my helmet on a TM model from the original DOW I extracted also

Those shins are awesome. Nice work. I might change mine yet. Are the files available for anybody else yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back