Space Marine Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks Great DCK, but the one question I have is,. the thigh looks miniscule in comparison w/ the scale of the shin

omegagauntlet said:
There is no way this costume will be comfortable, but it'll be worth it.

yes it is comfortable and im puttting a block in the boot so it raiseing me up 4 plus inchs and yes the armor so far fits alll great its so worth it and my myspace got delted to much drama trust me as soon as u see how im going to do things ull be like wow never thought of it that way

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, Deathcoreknight you are really going to work on this and I hate to say this but those are the best damn SM legs I have ever seen.

Nintendude said:
WOW, Deathcoreknight you are really going to work on this and I hate to say this but those are the best damn SM legs I have ever seen.

well thnx if u want the files shot me your email and i will send them and for the arms im redoing them soon but im starting the jet pack today when i get home from school i got it al most done printing and thnx to everyone who is supporting me

Nintendude said:
Nice jetpack why Roadwarrior are you thinking of modeling it?

great question? are u cause id like to see it it might be nice but to big im not big as they really are but ill try it but soon ill be psting ALOT of wep pic of models i got soon so ppl can pick them for there Sm armor for are army ^_\\\

Yep I have the files for every single Warhammer weapons it took me a while to get the files but Deathcoreknight will be doing the unfold.

Nintendude said:
Yep I have the files for every single Warhammer weapons it took me a while to get the files but Deathcoreknight will be doing the unfold.

i got alot more just not going to pst all the pics

Awesome work DCK. I've got the shins, just have to work out the scale for me then I'll be making them up.

I have all your Warhammer weapons Nintendude but I didn't see some of those. The Stormbolter, Heavy plasma & flamer look exceptional. Whose files are they?

I have to start deciding on a weapon. The new Legion miniatures have been released, so I might get some ideas yet.

Judge said:
Awesome work DCK. I've got the shins, just have to work out the scale for me then I'll be making them up.

I have all your Warhammer weapons Nintendude but I didn't see some of those. The Stormbolter, Heavy plasma & flamer look exceptional. Whose files are they?

I have to start deciding on a weapon. The new Legion miniatures have been released, so I might get some ideas yet.

im going as captin so im unfolding the pistol and sword or double pistol idk yet

Nintendude said:
Nice jetpack why Roadwarrior are you thinking of modeling it?

Maybe, but not right now, He said Jetpack so I thought Jetpack :D

Roadwarrior said:
Maybe, but not right now, He said Jetpack so I thought Jetpack :D

ok srry for the wait guys had alot to deal with and ugh so i got some time to get my jet pack started i was going to use roads cause i can get a 3d model but in case i wanted to go heavy i tought no so im useing this one im modeing it for banner and useing cardboard for strenght srry mis typeing my hands kill but here are updates hope u like

Picture60.jpg

Picture61.jpg

Picture62.jpg

Picture63.jpg

Picture64.jpg
also im tired stayed up alll night cutting and stuff so yah hope u like if any one has banner ideas for mounting plz pst here >>>>>> i have one just im not sure so im looking for ideas plz pst ok thanks 405th for support so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back