Spartan 94 W.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys for making the evil post streak go away again! I do have a few updates, and as the weather is I'm unable to work on my armor. I plan to get some pepping done on another piece either today or tomorrow, not sure which. But for now here's a few updates.

I added more bondo to the helmet, and yes it is yellow, and yes its sanded down for the next application. I also added some fiberglass cloth to it, woot for added strength!
I finished pepping the right forearm after two months I would say? I just hate those little pieces.
My AR got the paint job it needed, but there's still a lot of flaws which I will be able to fix and make it look decent.

And yes, redoing stuff is fun, mainly because you gain experience points along the way :)
So here's what I plan to do, pep either the shin, a thigh, a hand plate, or a shoulder. So many choices. I also want to build another Assault Rifle (Halo 3 style). It will be planned out with details at max, and some working functions such as the trigger and clip working.

So for now here are some pictures.

Angle of the camera made it look warped, or tilted.
001-6.jpg

002-8.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-4.jpg

005-1.jpg

First off, I'd like to say... CHINCHILLA!!!!!!!! (I love chinchillas)

Now back on topic. If I remember correctly LongShot used magnets to connect his chest. I'd also like to say nice job on everything.

Thanks Blackula, and Chitwood. After I realized I couldn't sand the previous helmet to look good I pepped the new one and the old one is currently in a trash heap somewhere with airsoft wounds. Depending on how the weather will be today I'm going to try and get some more work done on the suit, I'd really like to get the helmet done and show some real results. But as long as I get it built before Halo 4 I'm happy. And the other assault rifle I will be building will come after the suits finished 100%, I doubt it would be good having it on my back in a line of Halo fans, unless they wanted to be tbagged.

This is looking really good! Do you have a screenie of your full armor so we can get an idea of what it will look like finished? And thanks again for adding me to HBC!

This is looking really good! Do you have a screenie of your full armor so we can get an idea of what it will look like finished? And thanks again for adding me to HBC!
Your welcome! Right now I have the forearm, chest, and helmet fully pepped but not able to be worn yet.
Here's how my armor is standing at this moment. Everything has been redone might I add.
Helmet: Bondo Stage
Chest: Resin Stage
R Forearm: Resin Stage
R Thigh: Pep Stage

I'm stupid, I thought you meant what it would look like on me currently...
Here is my goal for the armor. The best picture I could get since I don't have all the vidmasters.
Spartan943.jpg

:O jesus christ, i love that Recon :O where do you find that Recon Helmet Pepakura File? i love it :)

Salutes, From your WhiteZelota :D

:O jesus christ, i love that Recon :O where do you find that Recon Helmet Pepakura File? i love it :)

Salutes, From your WhiteZelota :D

Thanks, the smooth recon file can be found in the all in one pep pack or on the file index. Well now that I'm posting I may as well give a slight update. My helmet has some more bondo and sanding work done. Due to the weather I am unable to work anymore with bondo or resin sadly. I plan to get back into the game and start pepping the rest of the pieces this week. Only bad part is we plan to move soon so safely transporting pieces of just cardstock and two with a little bit of resin...

003-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back