Spartan Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, but don't forget, judging by the texture map, his face was only meant to be illuminated by the HUD. If it does show up in the game, it may only be from the view we see him in now, or in a very dark place. If that's the case, they could get away with just this.

"Why on earth would it be a t©ube?"
If you're only gonna see it for 2 dark seconds, why bother texturing it down to every pore?

Wow... his face looks realy realy wierd. Not at all like I pictured him, and how did he get a scar when he wears his helmet all the time?

that prolly isnt the MC at all. they prolly did that on purpose to see how people would react. and it doesnt have freckles. the MC has freckles

yeah, hes got a freaking giant nose! i think they should have just made nothing under his helmet, master chiefs face is to sacred to be looked upon.

Ryan Ultima said:
In the books it dosnt describe his face, it just says hes as white as cream cheese on a burnt bagle.

And that he does. (I'm afraid they just went plfplfplf with the rest)

plfplfplf<---- That's a fart sound!

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think showing his face would ruin anything, if this is the last game in halo, everyone would buy the game play it but at the very end if they showed his face some people would probably not like it but everyone already bought the game and more people would buy it for the multiplayer anyway if that happend. Also i agree with Sean the second i saw this it looked like the one from the trailer, becuase he has no pupils and he has a scar, or mabey after the frame from the trailer that bungie thought they would get a kick out of it if they put a face in there that looked the same as the one from the trailer, thats just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back