Spartan II Insignia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFKWarEagle

Greetings,

Does anyone have a drawing of the Spartan II Insignia? I know it has an eagle on it, but was curious if there was one floating out there.

Thanks
JFKWarEagle

Redsleighdown

SPARTAN-053 said:
no, the SPARTAN II's egale with like ligthing bolts in the feet, was in halo fall of reach
Was afraid so. I think it was posted a while back. Try searching for it.

EDIT: well i found the old thread that i remembered, but all it had was a broken link fo a sketch S053 made :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:

JFKWarEagle

What I have found so far

Thanks. I searched Google and found one I think might be it Search Results it was the first image that popped up. I didn’t know if there was an “official” one out there. I thought about looking in both games at the Multi Player icons, but I haven’t had a chance do that yet.

In searching the Halo Wiki, when you search for Spartan II Insignia, it doesn’t come up. This is the page I searched on, so I may have the wrong site.

My intent for this is when I finish my set of armor I was going to print out some vinyl decals and put them on the armor. My cousin works on cars (painting and such) so I was going to get him to paint and apply the decals for me.

Thanks for the help, if you know of anymore sites, please let me know.

JFKWarEagle

Jin Won

It's basically a tail end of a quarter, or the opposite side of the dollar except the Eagle is clutching is arrows in one claw and lightning bolts in the other.

link4044

Sr Member
UnDedSnipr said:
What does the "DF" stand for? And arne't Spartans part of the Navy?
United Nations Space Command Defense Force

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.