Spartan Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been lore-ing up and have been thinking about my Spartan and his number. I've come to the conclusion that he is a Spartan II class II. Born 20 years after the first class of Spartan II's were born and the same year that the Spartan III Alpha company first arrived on Onyx to start their training. The Spartan II class II are canon so that is what I'm going with. I'll make a story to go along with it (as I have been thinking of one for some time). Any way, my number shall be S-392

Guys, I can start connecting pictures of your armor with your tags to take a more art-sy approach to this.

I have a uniform organizing system in mind, kind of like my profile picture you see above.

It's pretty much exactly like a Service Record in Halo 4 and what the 501st have done at their site.

Then comes the debate on how we should actually put this together. Personally, I don't feel as if a thread is good enough. It puts emphasis on the people who first posted, and those at the end. I want a grid format with squares next to squares of everybody's profile (kind of like the xbox dashboard, or any windows phone homescreens, or tiles on a street).

I would incorporate stance since it's in Halo 4, but we could make everybody stand uniformly.

(NOTE: Game levels might not be accounted since this forum isn't directly tied into real game-tracking and kill death ratios for example. Maybe a forum ranking system might work if we wanted ranks. By the way, PON3 is my Halo 4 tag. I happened to be fooling around in my game community with that tag. We wanted to intimidate the opposite team with matching... tags...)

Also, We can divide up people by Halo games and/or game time-lines, since we all seem to know the story a bit more than what the screen shows. My Spartan is literally in Halo 4, on the Infinity... participating in some War Games simulations. I'm also an Engineer.

Before I start confusing everyone with further organization suggestions, I want to leave it there. I just need to find a way to implement this however, because I don't want to start a whole 'nother forum just for this, but at the same time I don't like how it would fit into threads....

I like this idea with the pictures, but it would be less work for and everyone else as well if we just use THIS.
My profile pic is an example.

I like this idea with the pictures, but it would be less work for and everyone else as well if we just use THIS.
My profile pic is an example.

After doing the profile card, I was rather amused when I saw my Halo 4 K/D.

zaffy2005_blue_1.png

I almost don't want to ever play another game of matchmaking so I can keep that number. Then again, aside from The Commando helmet giveaway (343 day) and the Spark emblem giveaway, I haven't really bothered playing Halo 4 much at all in the last several months.

Attachments

• zaffy2005_blue_1.png
    zaffy2005_blue_1.png
    273.7 KB · Views: 182
quirkmonkey_blue_0.png

Mine's a lil embarrassing next to that (and the fav weapon is not quite right), but hey... I haven't played in a while either, due to my current projects. ^^;

Attachments

• quirkmonkey_blue_0.png
    quirkmonkey_blue_0.png
    281.3 KB · Views: 199
I would actually be kind of amazed that my K/D was half of that considering I usually play more objective games and don't really worry much about staying alive. But yea, between taking the "Doritos Fast Track" to 130 and 343 making (in my opinion) a very poor decision in removing the gametype specific playlists I've been counting on for commendation grinding...and honestly not too pleased with their definition of "weapon balancing," so aside from Campaign and Ops with friends I haven't found much reason to return to Halo 4.

25ec.png

jimmay reporting in :) i havent played in a loooong time but this was the last armour set i put together.

Attachments

• 25ec.png
    25ec.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 197
Well. That took off quickly. I actually meant use the Halo 4 Avatar Creator, but this works too.
elusch99_red_1.png

Attachments

• elusch99_red_1.png
    elusch99_red_1.png
    267.3 KB · Views: 175
B0MBOY_gray_1_zpsafdf27a5.png

Well here is mine. I love CTF :D

You know, it would be really fun if we could all play online together sometime.

Attachments

• B0MBOY_gray_1_zpsafdf27a5.png
    B0MBOY_gray_1_zpsafdf27a5.png
    140.1 KB · Views: 181
Was looking through my facebook photos and came across this photo, noticed my ID decal that I neglected to show, and thought of this thread.
100_2003_zps2a051eec.jpg

I put a "M-82" decal on my helmet a long while back, and have had my dog tag for around 4 years now.
I need to make myself an updated one at some point. This is what I'm planning on changing it to:

RYAN M-082
SPARTAN-III
MARTYR TEAM
BIRTHDATE 2534

Opinions?

-Ryan M-82

100_2003_zps2a051eec.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...but the short story is he was originally a Spartan III, but is now part of the Spartan IV program. Because retirement is overrated.

Me too! lol

Also
murishani047_blue_1.png

Unfortunately I haven't played Halo 4 much online, ever since I moved ot a place with no internet... :'(

Attachments

• murishani047_blue_1.png
    murishani047_blue_1.png
    276.4 KB · Views: 193
Here's mine. My tag acts more like a nickname I came up with. A057 is more like a personal tag, I guess :p

Frozensnot_green_1.png

Attachments

• Frozensnot_green_1.png
    Frozensnot_green_1.png
    146.3 KB · Views: 181
I already posted my spartan number earlier, but I guess I'll join in on the gamercard madness :D.

Gamercard_zps4c52c13d.png

Attachments

• Gamercard_zps4c52c13d.png
    Gamercard_zps4c52c13d.png
    280.5 KB · Views: 210
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back