Spartan workout plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk odst

Hello fellow fans!
For my next build I want to really look and feel like a spartan. I haven’t seen any threads like this lately, though I didn’t look to far and I hope I’m posting this in the right place. But if any one is on here and has experience in personal, or physical training some help would be amazing. I’m waiting on a friend of mines input on the subject and will post when I can.

Found this while scrolling , thought it might help ,

Hello fellow fans!
For my next build I want to really look and feel like a spartan. I haven’t seen any threads like this lately, though I didn’t look to far and I hope I’m posting this in the right place. But if any one is on here and has experience in personal, or physical training some help would be amazing. I’m waiting on a friend of mines input on the subject and will post when I can.
Found this a while ago in a other thread, but the idea of doing physical activity is scary...
reGbqjrxVmmdY1JxtaI_CZiE9nVEb2Ap3ZjFtv4Aazg.jpg

I was wondering if there was a post like that with a halo related workout lol If the idea of working out wasnt so scary (Or time consuming) I would be stacked by now lol

Would highly recommend a high protein diet combined with push pull day splits in the gym. Push day would be things such as chest, shoulders, legs, and triceps. Pull day would consist of back, biceps, and dead lifts. As stated above, kick the junk food and eat healthy, chicken, red meat, greens, protein shakes, and protein bars. High carb intakes on workout days and low carb intake on rest days and you will be absolutely shredded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back