Spartans vs. Republic commandos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactic master

Heres a break down for all of you who don't know who or what republic commandos are." They are a type spec ops clonetrooper but much better, they are elite, the best in the grand army of the republic".(Yes they are from starwars). So pick your side and please explain why you think they are better then the other. You can put them in different situations and stuff like that. Down falls, advantages. ANYTHING.

Have you read the books...there as good as the game.I think the commando's though.Strictly because there is like 4-5 in a squad and the mc is alone.They both have pretty awesome amours but the master cheif is just outnumbered.

In a forest they can flank him but the mast chief would climb a tree so they would blow the tree down and kill em.In a sniper competition the mc could get 2 hits in b4 dying assuming the commando's wont miss.The commando's have specific skills...weapons,demolitions,tactics...but the mc has a nice shield.

Now if the master chief had his squad then sorry commandos but your going down lol.You just cant beat there augmented bodies.In reference to there mind the commando's and Spartans are pretty much the same<as they are depicted in the books-games>4-5 to 1 the spartan losses...

:gun3: :gun5:

Spartan-118 said:
Have you read the books...there as good as the game.I think the commando's though.Strictly because there is like 4-5 in a squad and the mc is alone.They both have pretty awesome amours but the master cheif is just outnumbered.
What's the logic becind that?
1: If you have read the books or played the games you should know better than to think falling from a tree would kill master chief.
Also: YOUR ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED IN THE GAME!!! AND YOU ALWAYS WIN!!!
This is how it would go:

Fighting- 5 cammandos against 1 mc.
1- cammando tries to stab him with the wrist knife. MC turnes up his sheilds at the last minute, melting the blade and completely destroying the commando's hand. MC punches him in the face, denting the plastic/metal surface and shoving his nose into his brain.

2- Com. goes behind MC. The Com. puts his blaster at Mc's neck. (fortunatelly, MC's radar makes it impossible to be snuck up on, and he makes up a plan) Com. pulls trigger, the blaster just barely downs MC's sheilds. MC. Plays dead falls back on the Com. killing him. (half ton armor will do that)

3,4,5- Chief pulls out plasma grenade. Charges it. The coms don't know what it is. It could be a weapon or a healing device. He throws it at the middle one..........................................................................................................................................................

BANG!!!

victory.

Gunfight.
one word: autoaim. :eyepatch:

Last edited by a moderator:
in the title to this post you said spartanS not spartan so even though i love star wars. spartans win. this is why:

1. spartans have energy shields. RC do not. therefore advantage in amount of damage taken.
2. Armor. we all know spartans armor is superior. 1 blaster shot takes down storm troopers.
3. RC maybe be good and cloned from the almighty Jango fett but they arent genetically enhanced in anything but aging.
4. Spartans used bullets. which aren't used anymore at the time of star wars. so the RC would not be used to shots being fired. and the spartans would prolly use AP rounds on them.

1 question tho. are talking about spartan II's only not Spartan III's?
i have more but i gotta go.

What I meant about the tree was when the mc went up for a vantage points on the RC's the RC's would blow the tree making the MC fight on the ground...And the RC don't stick together like a bunch of grunts ya know they actually fan out and like idk what its called TAKE COVER?! And the RC's would have set explosives seeing the walking tank and plotted the trap...

After the second commando died the 3 still alive< 2 after the grenade> The mc would charge the fourth RC who will have a Heavy Repeating Blaster working on the mc's shield, the mc would walk right into the bomb shields already down and would blow back to reach. And if the explosion didn't kill him the fifth commando would stab him in the face plate or slit his throat.

what if mc had his own squad from the surviving spartans from the dyson sphere SPARTAN-058 "Linda", SPARTAN-087 "Kelly", SPARTAN-104 "Fred, + the mc

I'd say Spartans would win. Mainly because they have greater physical strength and neural implants that allow them to act twice as fast. Clones dont have as much physical strength or neural implants(i think), the clones just have like really good training and thats it. So, i say Spartans.

the clones are kindergarteners compared to the spartans training. and why would MC be in a tree. hes not a sniper. he likes his feet on solid ground he says it all the time in the books.

I agree a group of Spartans would win And i have no clue what the mc was doing int he tree...maby he was there to hide from the clone troopers till his team go back idk...hypothetical situation. lol.

SPARTANS NEVER RETREAT! SPARTANS NEVER SURRENDER! wrong spartans i kno but still. MC would definitely win. superior power. speed. shields. armour. evything.

p.S. theyd never meet up. spartans=waaayyy future. commandos=waaaay past

xalener said:
Spartan-118 said:
1: If you have read the books or played the games you should know better than to think falling from a tree would kill master chief.
This is how it would go:

1- cammando tries to stab him with the wrist knife. MC turnes up his sheilds at the last minute, melting the blade and completely destroying the commando's hand. MC punches him in the face, denting the plastic/metal surface and shoving his nose into his brain.

umm well i agree that he'd win but his shields arent aggresive energy they wouldnt melt things they came into contact with.

hapakid88 said:
xalener said:
Spartan-118 said:
This is how it would go:

umm well i agree that he'd win but his shields arent aggresive energy they wouldnt melt things they came into contact with.

I'm saying MC could use glitches to his advantage. Like those idiots on Xbox live. Only it's good.

actually compared to Spartan II's the RC are extremely slow. if you read the books they say how everything to them seems like they are moving in slow motion.

mc would superjump onto the top of the map grab his sniper and pwn everybody he would then proceed to tea-bag the Com. repeatedly

JK

but spartans would win, they have augmentations, stronger armor, better tactics, and SHIELDS

Well the commandos wouldn't have to cheat...And how can you have better tactics with one guy I mean how much tactic can you come up with if your surrounded<im on the mc's side but the commandos need some help lol>

1. spartans have shields
2. ... have auguments
3. mjolnir has its own biofoam which means if mc does take a hit. he still has some 1st aid
4. mc would befriend the jedi and would pwn EVERYBODY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back