SPARTANS - WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
slavefive said:
...man and I just took a shower, oh wait a minute you mean my prop skillz...ah-hahahaha!!!...now my feelings are all hurt, I am now crushed :lol:
Hahahah yeah, I dunno how'd I'd smell ya all the way over on the left coast :p Nah you and Bishop are sick, I can't even make a straight line in CAD, so the fact you doods are doing all this in there with dope machines is awesome :D

Last edited by a moderator:
since im not really old enough to have a real job, im currently aplying to work at an old ppl home.....i wish i had FS or skullcandy's jobs....grrr.......

i gotta get a job this summer -.- i liked being jobless i didnt have to do anything. anyway you should get some video games and the old ppl home :lol: :lol: they could play wii sports or something lol.

Computer Geeks Unite!

Another one here. :D
I'm a programmer in my own little firm.

I mainly do Webdesign & Websoftware, PHP Security Scripts in Internet and Intranet. Sometimes small Windows Apps too.
And whats completely different from those things: Synthesizer Programming. Its fun creating new electronic instruments and sounds with all the filters and so. *g*

Last edited by a moderator:
Residential and Commercial Audio/Video design specializing in dedicated Home Theater construction...

Previously:
IT Support/Sysadmin/Telephony Systems
Firearms Instructor
and several much less interesting jobs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back