Special Spartan Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 573

I call this your "Special Spartan Number." This is just for fun, this helps you find your Spartan number.

Note: This takes awhile.

This is how to get it:

First is this template:
letternumberchartno8.jpg

Ok, by using the template you get the letters of your full name to match the numbers, I will use John Henry Smith as an example. so you have J=1 O=6 H=8 N=5. You add these numbers (1+6+8+5= 20), then you reduce the answer down to one number by adding the individual digits of the answer (2+0=2). So know you have the number 2. Next, you do the middle name (Henry in this case). H=8 E=5 N=5 R=9 Y=7. You add those up (8+5+5+9+7=34). Reduce the answer (3+4=7). Now you have the two number 2 & 7. Now the last name. Smith=24 (I was lazy and didn't want to type out all of the numbers), now reduce again(2+4=6). Now we have the number 2,7,6, but we aren't done yet. You add those 3 #'s together (2+7+6=15), reduce(1+5=6), now we have the first part of your Spartan #, 6.

To find the 2nd number of your Spartan #, you add up the numbers of your birthday. So let's use the birth day 11/17/1934. So you add the individual #'s (1+1+1+7+1+9+3+4=27), then reduce that (2+7=9). Now you have the 2nd part of your Spartan #, 9.
To get the last part is the easiest, you just add the to other #'s, 6 and 9. (6+9=15), then reduce that (1+5=6) Now you have the last part of your Spartan#, 6.

So the person John Henry Smith with the birthday 11/17/1934 is Spartan-696.

Ok, I just hope someone uses this, 'cause this took forever!

Lol it didnt work, i got Spartan-382 and mine is supposed to be Spartan-xma1200( experimental military aparatus number 12 of 100) When the first halo came out me and my friends found this test for it i dont remember the website tho

sounds like alot of work, you spartan number should be the number you recieved when you joined this site, like i'm Spartan-095 because i'm the 95th member

how about u just pick a # and when the location thing comes back u post like mine will be Spartan-44 idk just a thought

FAII3N ANG3I said:
sounds like alot of work, you spartan number should be the number you recieved when you joined this site, like i'm Spartan-095 because i'm the 95th member
whoa O_O
im 118...even though the other guy is too XD

Last edited by a moderator:
where do you find what member number you are then??? nvm i found it by this website i am Spartan-2171 has a nice ring to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back