Spectre Mask (Starcraft 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, that mask kind of looks like a Metrocop or some of the Combine units from Half-Life 2. It looks pretty good though. I would like to see the PDO file of that cool mask.

Unfortunately I can not continue in the mask that you guys were seeing here. The material that I have not let me outline the details necessary for her to get well. Then I go to her for hours until get the right stuff and start another, which by the way will suit me best at the time already that the concept of clothes that I am developing is targeted pro steampunk and this new mascara and well delineated more in that style. Sorry for bad English.

I hope finish this son ;)

Hi!

Looks good, but can you put a Link to the new File pls?

I love such easy Masks, they are easy for Customizing^^

I think you got something in your eye....

I'm not 100% sure why you ditched the old mask, but this one looks great with the plumbing!

I think you got something in your eye....

I'm not 100% sure why you ditched the old mask, but this one looks great with the plumbing!

Do not give up the former, I'll finish it when you have the right stuff. And I wait get a good result in thre end. Well, at least I hope hehe...

Looks like it's coming along pretty nicely, but I too really liked the old one better. It had more depth to it. Anyhoo, this looks pretty good as well, albeit a little simpler. If you make the eye parts glow, how are you gonna see out of it? I doubt you want to be staring into red lights the entire time you're wearing the mask :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back