Sphere 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lufah234

*READ THIS FIRST*
Do not, I REPEAT, do no read the rest if you have not beaten Halo 3 on Legendary, or if you haven't seen the endings, I do not want people commenting about how I "ruined" the game for them, because I will tell them that they should of followed these things you learn in pre-school called directions.

I don't know if you guys have seen the last ending on Legendary of Halo 3, but you see the ship pass this spherical object like a planet. Me and my friend have been joking around about a "Sphere: Combat evolved x2" 1-3. But c'mon, it would be pretty funny if they did that, a spin off of Halo?

lufah234 said:
*READ THIS FIRST*
Do not, I REPEAT, do no read the rest if you have not beaten Halo 3 on Legendary, or if you haven't seen the endings, I do not want people commenting about how I "ruined" the game for them, because I will tell them that they should of followed these things you learn in pre-school called directions.
I don't know if you guys have seen the last ending on Legendary of Halo 3, but you see the ship pass this spherical object like a planet. Me and my friend have been joking around about a "Sphere: Combat evolved x2" 1-3. But c'mon, it would be pretty funny if they did that, a spin off of Halo?

That sphere is probably Onyx. Some people say that Onyx was destroyed when Kurt set off the nukes at its core, but I think that this is false because Onyx was made of of an uncountable amount of sentinels that could have just reformed. Plus, the tactical nukes they used wouldn't have enough force to blow up a planet.

But hey, who knows, there may be more than one Shield Installation. I think it would be cool if John met up with Kelly, Fred, Linda, and the other Spartan III's (I think I missed a Sparatan II...) and fight off a new threat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's all the SPARTAN-II's. As I recall, Will ends up dying when they're going to the core.

Quiet frankly, I don't think the forerunners would have only built one shield world. And as is evident from (WARNING CONTACT HARVEST SPOILERS) Contact Harvest, It appears as though the forerunners are in fact the ancestors of the Human Race. As is, I think most of the shield worlds are going to be within range of Human life.

Still, I'm anxious to see what Peter Jackson's part of the story to tell is. I hope it involves the three remaining SPARTANS. I want to know what happens to Dr. Halsey and them.

Nomadic Spoon said:
I think that's all the SPARTAN-II's. As I recall, Will ends up dying when they're going to the core.

Quiet frankly, I don't think the forerunners would have only built one shield world. And as is evident from (WARNING CONTACT HARVEST SPOILERS) Contact Harvest, It appears as though the forerunners are in fact the ancestors of the Human Race. As is, I think most of the shield worlds are going to be within range of Human life.

Still, I'm anxious to see what Peter Jackson's part of the story to tell is. I hope it involves the three remaining SPARTANS. I want to know what happens to Dr. Halsey and them.

That's what happened to Will! I forgot. I guess I need to re-read all of the books again... for the eleventh time. I'm not joking either.

Me and my friends have some ideas ... its either ... a shield world (not onyx), The elite/sanghelli homeworld, or ... absolutely nothing just to tell everyone that they 'could' make a halo 4

lufah234 said:
*READ THIS FIRST*

i think that the planet is the planet from the old marathon games.... i dunno its my theory because remember marathon takes place about 200-50(dont really know) after master chiefs last time out (halo 3) and gets frozen..... and supposedly the main character from marathon is a referance to master chief ... or so bungie says im just going to stick to my main theory and say that the new marathon game is going to have master chief as the main character (with the marathon armor of course)

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
Me and my friends have some ideas ... its either ... a shield world (not onyx), The elite/sanghelli homeworld, or ... absolutely nothing just to tell everyone that they 'could' make a halo 4

if they make a new game with mc as the character the wont call it halo because remember that the halo rings were deactivated and thus making the halo rings useless. The result in the messed up rings and the killing of the prophets diffuses the anger between the covenant and the humans. Meaning no halo games (title of course) and bungie to open up a new spartan world.

ecose said:
i think that the planet is the planet from the old marathon games.... i dunno its my theory because remember marathon takes place about 200-50(dont really know) after master chiefs last time out (halo 3) and gets frozen..... and supposedly the main character from marathon is a referance to master chief ... or so bungie says im just going to stick to my main theory and say that the new marathon game is going to have master chief as the main character (with the marathon armor of course)

Well, Bungie has said that the Halo Universe and the Marathon Universe are two different universes. They said that the two games are in no way related. But then again, Bungie has told us many things...

Razgriz said:
Well, Bungie has said that the Halo Universe and the Marathon Universe are two different universes. They said that the two games are in no way related. But then again, Bungie has told us many things...

but dont you know about the new marathon game? they say that the character is a reference to mc.

hate to repeat myself sorry

ecose said:
what makes you think forerunner planet?
because when all the sentinels ripped up the surface of the planet, they didn't reform, since the entire surface was DESTROYED!!
that leaves Onyx out of the question, also Onyx didn't have mysterious cities on it.

and it isn't the planet from marathon considering that bungie already confirmed that they are in seperate universes, even still they would be hundreds of thousands of years apart.

and considering that Humans are most likely forerunner in a way, so yes.

it's the process of elimination.

my theory is that it could also be where the spy spartans and the others were sent, and another book is gonna come up :mad: where MC meets up with them, blablabla, prolly have a battle with some sentinels, anothe monitor, even aybe a love scene :lol: [jk on that one]

ecose said:
if they make a new game with mc as the character the wont call it halo because remember that the halo rings were deactivated and thus making the halo rings useless. The result in the messed up rings and the killing of the prophets diffuses the anger between the covenant and the humans. Meaning no halo games (title of course) and bungie to open up a new spartan world.

I was under the impression that only two of the Halo rings were destroyed. Did MC end up deactivating them in H3?

Nomadic Spoon said:
I was under the impression that only two of the Halo rings were destroyed. Did MC end up deactivating them in H3?

yeah he went to the arc and distroyed it... remember the ark activates all the rings

it couldnt be onyx, onyx is like a normal planet with forests and what not, if you've seen teh high quility vid, you'll notice the planet has disigns like halo running through it, no sign of trees or water.

Fragclone said:
it couldnt be onyx, onyx is like a normal planet with forests and what not, if you've seen teh high quility vid, you'll notice the planet has disigns like halo running through it, no sign of trees or water.

Ironcobra3000 said:
because when all the sentinels ripped up the surface of the planet, they didn't reform, since the entire surface was DESTROYED!!
that leaves Onyx out of the question, also Onyx didn't have mysterious cities on it.

and it isn't the planet from marathon considering that bungie already confirmed that they are in seperate universes, even still they would be hundreds of thousands of years apart.

and considering that Humans are most likely forerunner in a way, so yes.

it's the process of elimination.

ironcobra3000 said the same thing

Guys have you playd Marathon... seriously that it is what it is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marathon_(computer_game)

I bet bungie is making marathon 4 now...

Master chief flew trough time and space and ended up in the marathon universe.

Besides have you seen those marathon logos in halo 3 THERE ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! this could refer to only 1 thing MARATHON! (and you can even hear the marathon song as an easter egg in the game when you go next to a wall near the 2 scarabs).

Finnish Spartan said:
Guys have you playd Marathon... seriously that it is what it is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marathon_(computer_game)

I bet bungie is making marathon 4 now...

Master chief flew trough time and space and ended up in the marathon universe.

Besides have you seen those marathon logos in halo 3 THERE ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! this could refer to only 1 thing MARATHON! (and you can even hear the marathon song as an easter egg in the game when you go next to a wall near the 2 scarabs).

thank you for backing me up :D

ecose said:
thank you for backing me up :D
To agree with both sides of this theory for all we now that could and can be true but i really cant say much because i never played marathon :cautious: but i think the planet is either a marathon related planet or a forerunner planet and wut if bungie has MC rejoin with his old squad im mean it would be exciting wouldnt it? and probably make another game out of it..but the only element missing is who to fight...wait a sec...remember in the books that the UNSC had to not only deal with the Covenant but also space pirates ..or basically humans against the UNSC war effort..but anyway they would make a interesting foe because in one of the books they took out the chief and his team by somehow making their suit malfunction which would be an interesting weapon to their arsenal against the spartans..wut do u think?

(Sorry 4 skipping around in thoughts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back