spiker (tremendious source!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Images. I missed this. Great find!

spikeriflefeaturebig.jpg

Its unfortunate that you pretty much have to shoot for what it looks like on the top, but ah well! That reference is the best so far!

It's odd that the tips of the barells look as though they fire some sort of energy or laser, when they actually fire projectiles. But nice find.

WTF are you taliking about, the Spiker shoots metal spikes.... hence it's called the Spiker!

It's like in all the descriptions of that weapon, and in the leaked videos. The Spiker shoots spikes! They stick in the walls, and you can see them sticking out of the surface like half driven nails.

I would attribute the blue glow at the aperatures to the electromagnetic technology that would be needed to hurl common metal bits at such force that they could imbed themselves into concrete or armor....

Sean Bradley said:
WTF are you taliking about, the Spiker shoots metal spikes.... hence it's called the Spiker!

It's like in all the descriptions of that weapon, and in the leaked videos. The Spiker shoots spikes! They stick in the walls, and you can see them sticking out of the surface like half driven nails.

I would attribute the blue glow at the aperatures to the electromagnetic technology that would be needed to hurl common metal bits at such force that they could imbed themselves into concrete or armor....

I know what it launches out, its their debate on what it launches, they didn't know so I threw that out there, it would be pretty messed up if it launched what I said! XD The Brutes just want to make it look "Spiffy".

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! Can't help it but say "Noobs at there Finest" :hyper: .

lol, The spiker actually shoots out Molten Hot Metal Slugs, they are kind of like a double pointed piece of emtal that gets fatter towards the middle. If you have no clue what I am talking about I can get some pics from my spiker thats in Halo CE.

oh and I restarted my spiker model a few weeks back from scratch just to get it as accurate to this as I can. Some of you may have know some may not, oh well.

-Doom

uhhhhhhhh well ok doom comes back and the one thing he posts is making fun of people .......BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back