*SPOILERS* Halo 4 Ending *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
their augmentations are the same as the one's for the spartan one's and three's becasue the rear abmail said so.

Are you sure they got the exact same augmentations? The augmentations for the IIs especially were very severe and extensive, causing heavy wash out rates and some of augmentations only possible because the IIs had yet to go through puberty. The IVs are made of consenting, combat veteran, adults. I'm just not convinced an adult has the same potential for some the IIs augmentations, being already grown. Additionally the IIIs got augmentations that left them rather mentally unstable, something I doubt they would want to give to future generations.

I read in OXM that Palmer was one of the augmented IV's like it was an option.
They did not go into any detail however so I do not if it is true or they have gotten there facts wrong.

Additionally the IIIs got augmentations that left them rather mentally unstable, something I doubt they would want to give to future generations.

It wasn't just the IIIs. The intro with Halsey being questioned has the interrogator stating that the Spartans are unstable. As Halsey wasn't involved in the IIIs, and the scene cuts to Master Chief killing a covenant, that implies that the IIs are considered emotionally unstable as well.

yeah, and if you watch the prologue you can see that the armor chief is wearing in forward unto dawn actually is the one he was fitted with from the begining. 343 had to re-design the mjolnir suit. but it is intended that this new suit, actually is the same as in Halo 2-3.

Honestly, I am just considering the "new" armor a huge graphics improvement rather than a totaly new suit. Thats what has basicaly happened in every game, I mean compare the armor from CE to 3.

The entire mark V - VI change was mostly invented to explain the visual redesign and maybe the different gameplay mechanics for the shield/health system anyway.

SVI's are supposed to be ~2m tall in armor, Chief is ~2,1. The CG cinematics are taking some artistic liberties here and there ;)

Has anyone ever wondered why the Covenant is still the enemy and ESPECIALLY THE ELITES!!!!???????????????? The first enemy in entire game is an Elite with energy sword and Chief is like ``hey dude, thanks for helpping out with the Flood, defending humanity and killing Truth (the whole Covenant basically). What, now you are trying to kill me?! So no more friends huh??!! Well, I just have to throw you into a damn hole.``

So what the heck happend in 4 years while Chief was napping?

According to some books it's a splinter section - they think the prophets were liars, but their religion is still true, the Forerunners are gods and their followers will ascend. Oh and exterminating humanity was a good idea. They also want to kill the Arbiter for making the truce.

It wasn't just the IIIs. The intro with Halsey being questioned has the interrogator stating that the Spartans are unstable. As Halsey wasn't involved in the IIIs, and the scene cuts to Master Chief killing a covenant, that implies that the IIs are considered emotionally unstable as well.

What he means is that the sIII's actually got a drug, that when put into extremely stressful situations (both physically and mentally) The sIII's basically go into a type of primal bloodrage. The drug also started to cause brain degeneration of some kind. SII's never got anything like that, but They are fairly isolated people. They dont have much to do with emotions. Never had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back