Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

boryenko

I found out today that the Demo is available for download. 60% right now, I'll post on my thoughts on the Demo. Actually, I'll edit this post.

EDIT: Okay, just played the Demo. This game is going to be... AMAZING! You have to experience the force yourself to understand. I love the controls!

the thing I dont understand is why do you stay in the air when you jump attack? haha

Im definately getting this game.

What that you say? Force unleashed on XBL now? Sweet! I'll download it now. I had no idea. Thanks. I'm looking forward to this game. Let's home it's better than the prequels. ;)

I played it, I must say it is fun! Though I wish the targeting system for picking something to Force Grip was better, I kept looking at a TIE Fighter to bring it down, instead he goes for the barrels underneath :cautious: (Yes you can pick up the TIE Fighters and toss them across the hanger.)

Dreadnought of Fury said:
I played it, I must say it is fun! Though I wish the targeting system for picking something to Force Grip was better, I kept looking at a TIE Fighter to bring it down, instead he goes for the barrels underneath :cautious: (Yes you can pick up the TIE Fighters and toss them across the hanger.)
that happened to me too, but it was still AWESOME. everyone dl now if u have xbob live

Last edited by a moderator:
It took forever to download, 1 gig of space, and onl half a level. RIP OFF! But the game is truly amazing. I really like it. Ive played it on every diffulculty now.

Today im Preordering this game and a bunch of others.

Halo wars, Fable 2 Collectors, Mortal Kombat Vs. Dc Universe, Fallout 2, And force Unleashed. Plus the preorder Ive already put on Saints row 2

Spartan 061 said:
Is it just me or does darth vader not sound like darth vader?

Maybe they don't want to pay $3,000,000 to have james earl jones do the voice. so they pay $30,000 to have Chad Vader do it. And he's pretty freaking close.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, i know. But it just sounds wierd. I dont know, maybe seen the movie a few times. Or it could just be that sequence. And I cant believe chad vader was used! I wouldve never guessed.

Is it just me, or does the apprentice in the game look like a 30 year old skinny weakling? In Soul calibur 4, he looks mean, buff, and tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back