Status
Not open for further replies.
richiedude said:
what helmet is that and where do you get the pep from?great job

That would be FSs model.

Wow you son puts me to shame in the sharpness of his pep! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
dude... YOUR THE BEST DAD EVAR!

my dad see's me chopping up paper and is like & meh, why arnt you studying?

Xavier said:

yeah my family and friends think im such a loser when im making props but when i finish them they like worship my "skills"

yes he did do a good job. will you o son be resin and fibreglassign it? its good to. and will your sone be making the whole suit? he could possibly take out FS HD torso anyone agree?

The fact his son is a pepakura god, cut, fold, glued everything 100% perfect, he can tackle a FS torso easily.

what? a 12 year old better at pep than me!? THIS WILL NOT STAND! just kidding. tell him that he gets mad props.

and if my dad said anything other than "how much more of my money are you gonna waste?", it would be cool. but you encouraging him will help him later.

mad skillz. maaaaaaaad skillz.

you should tell him to do the NZ-TK helmet perms now!

Alright guys, sorry for the long update. I live in a U.S. military base, and we were on lockdown, that means no one can go in and out of the base without a good reason.
So we couldn’t get any of the supplies we needed, finally its over :D

We just got done resining it and primering it (hope that’s a word xD)
As you can see, we will go sanding like crazy this weekend, he has started on the torso, its coming out really well.

[attachment=3193:Helmet_Primed_Side.JPG]

[attachment=3194:Helmet_Primed_Top.JPG]

Sadly, im not very good with this stuff, it didn't go as planned but it wasn't bad either, so its not a failier... yet.

I think on Saturday we will sand and bondo :lol:

Stay Tuned :cool:

PS : Well as you know my son is twelve, and he grows, and when that happens, the armor will hopefully be finished and too small for him. And maybe you could buy this for your kid or niece :D

PSS : DARM YOU ROBO, WHY DO YOUR HANDPLATES AND BOOTS HAVE TO BE SO HARD?!?!?!?!
Lol, well we had to redo each peice like 3 times because since it is scaled down to his small litle self, you won't beleive how hard it is with the small folds xD
But none the less, thanks to Flying Squirrel and Robo for the pep files.

Epic Colaboration my friend :D 12 years old, with a Pep helm that crisp?? Woowzas, I can only imagine what the rest of the suit is going to look likeXD

The fact that you two are in it together is SO cool. In my opinion this is the best Father/Son activity ever.

To the armor, I assume that you are going to be doing ALL of the Hi-Def versions of the armor, so are you gonna wait for the others to come out? I suppose if you have to keep re-doing things then you will probably not have to wait dormantly for too long :lol: Just kidding!

LastSpartan said:
I need a new dad lol
yea me too. thats realy good work!!!! :D

haz a cookie

ecookie.jpg

What!?!? :eek: A 12 year old did that! Without help!!! Thats amazing!!!!!!

Is this his first time doing somthing like this? Cuz if it is the he is a natural! ;)

You must be very proud. :)

yeah my family and friends think im such a loser when im making props but when i finish them they like worship my "skills"

my brother thinks that me making my costume is stupid...

but seriously.... do i need to say anything a bought that helmet i mean it looks like one of the pro armor builders did that...

i wish my dad still lived with me :(

p.s. im 12 and i got a new mark to beat....

Erk. That kid's on his way to a scholarship.. somewhere :D Any prop building universities around?.. seriously though, your kid owns :lol: Can't wait to see the paint job, he'll probably weather it like a pro

Well, new update I suppose. xD

Here are some pictures of the little pipe things, since a lot of people want to know
[attachment=3258:pipe_standing.jpg]
[attachment=3257:pipe.jpg]

Here is the helmet now, not many differences, just added more detail and the pipes.
The black lines are just there to show me where the details are.
[attachment=3259:Helmet_Front.jpg]
[attachment=3260:Helmet_Side.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
In about 5 hours I'll post new pictures, we will go out and get the bondo stuff today.
And if I’m wrong, correct me, but i think this might be the most detailed children’s armor, no?
But yeah, I think this weekend we will have to torso all resined. I won't bother putting pictures up of the finished pep torso.
I'll do it when we resin it so we can add the hinges to the back and the front.

Now, like all great armors... it must have a color: D
We can’t decide what color to put it... maybe blue and white but I don’t know any suggestions

And if there is anyone that plays Halo 2 (PC) then add my son... he is a god there

There is this one server that he always goes to, normal capture the flag on Coagulation.
He usually gets over 200 kills and never dies more than 10 times.

His Gamer Tag is : DeathatDark
You might now him, since there aren’t that many people playing.

Now to the store :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back