Starting Eod Amour

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan123

i will be starting the eod amour soon. it is currently unprinted so ill print it out. so if anyone has any suggestion just tell me. also wenever i print something out on paperuka it dosent show the numbers

spartan1234 said:
i will be starting the eod amour soon. it is currently unprinted so ill print it out. so if anyone has any suggestion just tell me. also wenever i print something out on paperuka it dosent show the numbers
that happend to me too for the DF4L i think it might have to do with the fileing

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarge079 said:
that happend to me too for the DF4L i think it might have to do with the fileing

No, it's simply an option Danni didn't enable when he finished the file. Just turn it on yourself and it'll show up.

OP, you'll need to post pictures of your armor if you want the topic to remain open. There's no need for threads that tell what you "plan" to do, since plans change very commonly in life, and we'd rather that not happen here.

spartan1234 said:
thanks and how do you post pictures :D
Didn't you read the New Members Sticky Index by 23Magnum? It's required reading for you noobs, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back