State of Emergency! This is Sierra 117!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNSCSpartan117

Hey guys, I've been working on a Master Chief build for quite some time and my only significant obstacle right now is the helmet of the Chief (Halo 4). With about one month left until Halloween, it would seem like I am in good shape in terms of time frame, but alas I have school and I can only really work on the weekends. With that being said, I have an unimaginable tight dead line. I still have to get it painted, finish the minor detailing on the armor, attach the visor, wait for my new blade because I've lost mine, I just ordered my 0.25" EVA foam mats that is arriving between Oct. 7-17, which is painful, and school is swamping me with work. So as you can imagine, I need ALL THE HELP I CAN POSSIBLY GET. Seriously. I am at the mercy of time and I need solutions. So, if you would be so kind as to help me, what I need you guys to do for me is try to help me accelerate the build of the helmet for the Chief. I AM FREEHANDING IT (which explains why it has taken so long to build the armor) and I CANNOT use pepakura (my computer wouldn't install it for some damn reason). If you guys have layouts for the helmet, ANYTHING USEFUL, I would appreciate that. Seriously, I am freaking out. I think I'm as stressed as Noble Team on Reach after the Covenant fleet arrived.

Thanks Spartans and Marines.
John-117 out.

You are making the helmet out of foam? I could send you a pdf of the pep files so you could print it yourself but I do not have a foam template, just paper pep. If you can find a pdo file for the foam template I'll send you the document to print it without the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back