Stranger Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Member DIN
S2424
Hey guys, just found a great show if you happen to be in the Brooklyn/New York area!!! If you like Stranger Things, you might get a kick out of this!
Stranger things

Sorry for the disjointed postings….I’m doing this with my phone…..Technosaurus Powers Activate!!!!

Last edited:

EVER WANTED TO BE THE PROTAGONIST OF A STRANGER THINGS ADVENTURE?​

Your chance has arrived. Stranger Things: The Experience throws you headfirst into your favorite show —join Eleven, Dustin, Mike, Lucas, Max, and Will for a very special episode starring… you! Venture inside Hawkins Lab for a 1-hour immersive experience featuring a brand-new Stranger Things storyline, then explore an 80’s-themed Mix-Tape medley with food & drinks, special merchandise, photo ops, and much more.​

• HAWKINS LAB​

Hawkins Lab is inviting you to participate in a new study... What could possibly go wrong? Volunteer as a test subject and take part in an interactive journey full of ǝƃuɐɹʇs surprises. Do you have what it takes to survive a trip into the Upside Down?
    • Take center stage in an exclusive Stranger Things story
    • Interact with your favorite Stranger Things characters throughout the experience
    • Unlock your power and influence your surroundings
    • Enjoy incredible special effects

Hey guys, just found a great show if you happen to be in the Brooklyn/New York area!!! If you like Stranger Things, you might get a kick out of this!
Stranger things

Sorry for the disjointed postings….I’m doing this with my phone…..Technosaurus Powers Activate!!!!
I have heard nothing but great things, we plan on going ourselves. My family is Giant Stranger Things Fans. Cant wait for 1 July to see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back