Stupid Spiders - Pic of one I found in my house

Status
Not open for further replies.
camel spiders are huge this guy who went to my high school is in the calvary and he was stationed somewhere the middle east and they killed tons of them with shotguns cuz they were trying to attack them or something.

So, What would you guys do if you realized you had 2 of them chasing you if you had were near a knife, a stick and rock?

:agree: Thats actually worse than i actually thought, its looks like its rotting and melting the skin.

MC Chris said:
So, What would you guys do if you realized you had 2 of them chasing you if you had were near a knife, a stick and rock?

:agree: Thats actually worse than i actually thought, its looks like its rotting and melting the skin.

Yeah dude, after staring at it for a while...my stomach started churning. It usually doesn't...

:shock: :shock: :eek

Last edited by a moderator:
haha i was gunna post that pic of that 2.. but didnt feel like getting blamed for ppl throwing up haha

but yeah my friend whose stationed just outside of baghdad has seen tons of these guys.. id be terrified.

Spartan 110 said:
imagine sleeping at night.....

then wake up and see 10 of them in your tent

that would be a nightmare
that happened to me once at camp :shock: it was scary

link4044 said:
blinkava44 said:
atleast its not one of these nasty camel spiders

camel_spiders.jpg

WTF!! is that :shock: a camel spider, is that two of them? looks like there going to mount them on the wall

The ones in that pic aren't even grown up yet. Those are just babies. :eek Spiders are taking over the world. Just like in that movie "Eight Legged Freaks".

SpArtan-270 said:
link4044 said:
blinkava44 said:
atleast its not one of these nasty camel spiders

camel_spiders.jpg

WTF!! is that :shock: a camel spider, is that two of them? looks like there going to mount them on the wall

The ones in that pic aren't even grown up yet. Those are just babies. :eek Spiders are taking over the world. Just like in that movie "Eight Legged Freaks".

For my own curiosity, how can you tell those are babies and not adults?

the length of a babies body from the tip of the head to the end of the abdomen is like 3-4 in ( saw it on fear factor once, they had to eat 2 baby camel spiders)

an adult i have no clue, but the get pretty damn big from my bro in iraq

thank god i have a shot gun,a remmington auto=p oh and adam that spider is poisonous its called a spitting spider and it spits out poisonous silks. i suggest you burn it, it might not be dead.

Bird eating spiders are larger
*gulps*
Kill those on sight!!!! :gun3: :gun2: :gun1: :gun4: :gun4: :gun2: :gun2:

use... big... guns...

You could use raid or a bug bomb, but you're right jsut use a shot gun. but lets be happy we dont have to worry about them here in the US.

Spartan 110 said:
well yea they get big, since they attack camels, hence the name
Are you sure? I heard from my father that they're relatively harmless.
Some common Camel Spider Myths:

1. Camel spiders can move at speeds over 30 MPH, screaming while they run.
2. Camel spiders can be as large as a frisbee.
3. Camel spiders venom is an anesthetic that numbs their prey.
4. Camel spiders can jump three feet high.
5. Camel spiders get there name because they eat the stomachs of camels.
6. Send us your myths for inclusion here...
THE FACTS

Most of these claims are false or greatly exaggerated.

1. Camel spiders top speed - 10 mph.

2. Size: Up to 6 inches

3. They have no venom.

4. They don't jump.

5. Called camel spiders because they live in the desert.

Then what about that picture drake put up? it looked like it was rotting away and melting? Would you say thats because of bacteria on the spiders fangs then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back