Summer Is Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasAggie2011

Well summer has finally rolled in, students are out of school, and the possibilities for fun are endless.

thing is i cant think of anything to keep myself busy. :cautious: So I figured I'd ask, whats everyone got going for the summer? I've got nothing except a couple online summer classes and well... thats it...

Work work work. No break! Although it was supposed to be work and school, I got lazy and didn't register for classes.

That and a side of airsofting, along with some exercising, and maybe hopefully one day getting some motivation to cut the pieces. Detailing would be fun, just I don't like doing the pre-steps :(. So hopefully that will one day work out.

Hope everyone has a good safe summer.

Got a few projects I'm working on. Might try to do a brute head sculpt if I've got the time, got a flood marine that I've been planning out, gonna make some Super Mario Movie jump boots, work on a brute shot, and do some other crazy awesome stuff. :)

My plan is to try and keep busy until I can get a job and some summer classes start. Other than that I might get back to an armor project or just do whatever.

ahh summer time , youd think that being california would mean sunny days , but its 51°F outside right now.....it might get to 55 later today...yay , better get the sunblock.....i hope every one who is out of school has some good times this summer , and if your in california look out for Four Star Bravado (my band) we might be coming around your town

LOL, Im still in school until June 25'th... after that I have to work 3 jobs (Corn detastling, Concrete birdbaths and other stuff, and cutting grass) Whenever I can, I work on my costume.

Have a great summer for those of you who are out of school, and for those of you who are still in school or working, good luck.

Summer school from 7:30 to 11:00 everyday until end of July. Gonna start working on my armor here in a few days.

sounds like quite a few of you are have some fun stuff planned out.

i was just thinking. maybe now would be a good time to restart the beam rifle project i had.. who knows, with a whole summer worth of time to do it, maybe i can add a thin layer of smoothcast to everything in my garage like Adam's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back