Sutekhian's Meta build, WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all who bumped with comments, was nice to see when I popped back on!

How's your progress coming along? Haven't heard from you in a while. Best of luck man.

Still waiting on doing the helmet, took a wee break to start saving cash again and get my inspiration back. I'll likely start work on it again in the new year with christmas monies :)

I do have a question actually. How if the EVA helm is solid how do you see out of it? Is there not a way to have an actual visor made for it?

I do have a question actually. How if the EVA helm is solid how do you see out of it? Is there not a way to have an actual visor made for it?

This has been answered earlier in the post, but to recap, he plans on creating a custom visor that is see-through. He's keeping the exact details "close to the chest" until he's done but from the results of everything else we can all rest assured it will be great.

-Moving along,
Take your time and enjoy the suit as you have it. You've more than earned a good break. Best of luck after Christmas though!

AH! I must have missed that post. Sorry. Still new here, and I just stumbled across this sight last night. Everything I've made thus far (as far as armor going) has either been in light steel, heavy aluminum or cardboard (most prototypes I do in cardboard and use as templates) but nothing anywhere NEAR as amazing or as extensive as this forum has to offer. If I had known about alot of this from the start, I would have been a lot better off and would have start constructing SOO much sooner than I have.

Would you be okay with either sharing the 3d model of the Helmet with me, or asking your friend if he would?

Please do not necro-post. If the last post has been more than two months ago, let alone 9 months, leave the thread alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back