Sutekhian's Meta build, WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey where did you get all the pep files tehy seem really great

The majority of them were from here: http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index

the HD Mk VI files specifically :)

So far only got a couple of pics from the day so far, the others are on other peoples cameras and will filter to me in the next few days :)

283927_234692756571294_100000917144364_682347_318194_n.jpg

Halo%20Armour%20making
Halo%20Armour%20making
280080_234689523238284_100000917144364_682342_4055285_o.jpg

283546_10150276164147378_568422377_7626304_6171838_n.jpg

Feedback welcome :D

Looks great, I noticed a lot of suits have been getting finished and completed recently. I'm super jealous and need to get my act together.

Love you suit! Just my 2 cents, you could probably add the collar detail in the front pretty easily but still looks great and the padded for the sole of the boot was something I planned on doing. ;)

Congrats!

Looks great, I noticed a lot of suits have been getting finished and completed recently. I'm super jealous and need to get my act together.

Love you suit! Just my 2 cents, you could probably add the collar detail in the front pretty easily but still looks great and the padded for the sole of the boot was something I planned on doing. ;)

Congrats!

Yeah I've seen that too, pretty cool!

Hmm, it's very tempting and when I've had a wee break I may just add that detail, thanks for the idea!

Padding on the boots was great! It survived totally intact and stopped me sounding like a pony all day lol

Everything looks great together. How did the hot glue hold up to walking around?

Very well! it was the epoxy resined bits that didn't do quite as well lol

The pic's turned out great. How did the con go for you?

Thanks very much! This was just a wee test run rather than a con but it went very well thanks, most people seemed to really like it :D

Got a couple more pics sent to me by my maw, one of me attempting to assasinate my little brother, and one of him, my mate and myself all posing a bit...

100_0633.jpg

100_0635.jpg

It looks awesome man! I love the way it looks. Great idea with the boots. How did they turn out after walking in them?

lol you posted right when i did so i had to edit and say nice knife kill :p

It looks awesome man! I love the way it looks. Great idea with the boots. How did they turn out after walking in them?

lol you posted right when i did so i had to edit and say nice knife kill :p

lol thanks! And the boots turned out pretty well, stopped the clip-clop noise and were rather comfy to walk in. Suprisingly the foam is 99% intact still

YAY for not sounding like a pony! :D

Another suggestion: Maybe see if you can mask or paint the red bit on the undersuit.

This is incredible. After seeing this, I really need to get going on my own stuff :p

Thanks :D And go for it! Look forward to seeing what you do!

Hopefully I'll have a few more pics this weekend / next week as I'll be going to a local Hippy Commune for a laugh on friday, then out half a week at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival to wow the locals there ;)

Glad to hear the boots went well. I will have to try that when i get around to it on my build :) I cant wait for more picks. The hippy thing sounds like fun lol Good luck :-D

Wow! Looks totally awesome! I love the close attention to detail...I can only hope that my armor will end out as great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back