Techno/dance Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm really in the mood for some good techno/dance/dj music, anyone have any good suggestions. I have some robert miles and he's cool and all, but I want something new (yea...i dont search much for techno music so my knowledge is really limited on artists and songs and whatnot)

WitnessOfTruth said:
Hey, I'm really in the mood for some good techno/dance/dj music, anyone have any good suggestions. I have some robert miles and he's cool and all, but I want something new (yea...i dont search much for techno music so my knowledge is really limited on artists and songs and whatnot)

Ah, my man, techno is good stuff. Heres a list of some good DJ's to check out:

DJ Tiesto

DJ Mangoo

DJ Splash

DJ Satomi

East Clubbers

Paul Van Dyk

Thats what id recommend, they're mostly trance people, so if you want something else like hardstyle or whatever, just ask.

- Ice

Last edited by a moderator:
im not as big of a fan of techno or house, but eurodance/trance is what i like better. for similar sounds, check out: basshunter, cascada, oakenfold(he did the soundtrack of the Bourne trilogy)...

I'm more into trance music myself (more so vocal trance) so I recommend the following:

tyDi ("Is It Cold" as well as his remixes of other songs)

Above and Beyond (aka OceanLab in "On a Good Day")

Roger Shah ("Who Will Find Me (Original Summer Sunrise Mix)")

Gareth Emery (check out his remix of OceanLab's "Lonely Girl")

Manvel Ter-Pogosyan ("Fallen In Too Deep")

Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto ("Invincible Sun", "Daybreak", "Piercing Quiet" and "Walk With Me (Air Up There Mix)")

Jose Amnesia ("Follow Me")

Duderstadt feat. Anita Kelsey ("Smile (Duende Vocal Mix)")

First State feat. Anita Kelsey ("Falling")

Matt Zo ("The Fractal Universe")

Qoto feat. Diana J ("Love Again")

Abstract Vision ("Crystal Source (Ilya Soloviev & Pushout presents Crystal Design Remix)")

So many more to list! Also, listen to Armin van Buuren's radio show "A State of Trance" (aka ASOT) on the di.fm website (Trance Channel) on Thursdays 2-4 pm EST as well as his weekly podcasts (free from iTunes). You'll hear the latest (and usually yet unreleased) trance and progressive music in these programs.

Hehe. I'm more in to Clubland, Hardcore clubland. And Hardstyle.

I recommend these 2 Albums:

Ultimate NRG 4

Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 5

And here's a good few DJ's.

Darren Styles

Mark Breeze

Dj Hixxy

Keri Hilson

Headhunterz

Dj Schweede

Alex K

Angerfist

Francesco Zeta

2 Playaz

Showtek

Alpha Twins

United In Dance

Manian

Ultrabeat

Zatox&Activator.

Just a few..

well I guess I know what I'm going to be doing after I get done sleeping....soooo many artists to look up! I've listened to a little bit of Tiesto and DJ Mangoo so far, and I have to say they are a good start. I like them both so far.

Dunno if you like other Genre's but here's ome good compilations to try

Deep Dish Yoshiesque 1&2

The Renaissance Collections (these are on iTunes)

Satoshi Tomiie

The Orb

Orbital

Rez Game Soundtrack

Einhander Soundtrack

Product Number 3 SOundtrack (aka P.N.03)

(You can find the game soundtracks on shadowhaxor.net)

7 Ways by Paul Van Dyk

Lexicon Avenue

Fluke

Sasha

Digweed

Jakatta

Crystal method

Hybrid

Royksopp

LTJ Bukem Progression Sessions

Kraftwerk! People in my buddies dorm would play Autobahn over and over when they wanted to mess with a roommate. That or anything by Phillip Glass.

Numa Numa -
(goofy but a classic)

Sandstorm -

DJ Mango -

Boten Anna -

Dota -

Mortal Kombat movie theme -

WitnessOfTruth said:

RELLIK NISSASSA

below is the link to the MySpace page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back