Templar Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. This is my second unfold. Credit for the model goes to A1TD. Anyway, as I said it's my second unfold, so be kind and don't expect much. Also, I had a hard time focusing, 'cause I was listening to a rude, funny hardcore greek band (to plokami tou karxaria. Translated Shark's tentacle:p). It's a temlar helmet from Hellgate London. Not a bad game, but I'd rather sit and read a novel. Two things make this game unique.

1) The classes affect the gameplay so radically, it's practically two and a half games in one.

2) Kickass armor and weapons (a sword called "holy negotiator"? Brilliant).

If you see any other Hellgate London models out there, let me know.

The files:

Original file

Unfolded

hellgate-london-hd-1920x1080.jpg

profile-templar.png

hgtrl1.gif

i71_templar.png

44.jpg

mks81 said:
the only person that I can think of that had it modeled was A1TD.

Yep!!!

The credit for that model goes to A1TD, I believe it's his 3d version and not a game rip.

so you should probably give him a wee salute out of courtesy

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadalus Thorn said:
Yep!!!

The credit for that model goes to A1TD, I believe it's his 3d version and not a game rip.

so you should probably give him a wee salute out of courtesy

Ok, I edited my first post. I also removed the file from my 4shared, and replaced the link with A1TD's link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do I find this A1TD guy, Im looking for a helgate london pep file as well. Gatta have a rip from the game...

Did you look at the date of the last post? This was over a year ago.

The files are still on the first post if you were paying attention. I would use them as it is unlikely that the game rip was ever released nor will it be at this point.

i have been looking for the armor pep files for the male templar and have not been successful was wondering if anyone still has them or knows where i can find them. thank you in advance :)

Very nice!! I remember seeing concept art for this game several years ago and I was super hyped for it, but then it kinda slipped under the radar. Glad someone remembers it :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back