Tenya Iida Ingenium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Member DIN
S2424
And now for something completely different:

My daughter is an avid Anime fan and came across this Anime which she loves.

d59f2148add1d85a719529913619c0cba7f325fd_hq.jpg
Tenya Iida Ingenium

A supped up Racer / Hero......Looks like a cross between Speed Racer and Shredder (from TMNT).

Anyway, got a hold of the templates and started her suit. I was going w/ a full foam version but the helmet has so many under cuts and other features that would be lost in foam......so going with a full pep helmet.

IMG_0056.jpg
IMG_0057.jpg

It's taking me a lot longer to do this helmet than any other I've done......The file appears to have the angels all smoothed out and the slightest ones are just gone. So that just makes matching 2-3 template points much harder. I've had to separate several pieces and re-adjust glue points.

I also have the forearms templated out ready for foaming. No pic yet.....soon. Looking for a June Completion date.

Dude, you are insane! How many projects are you up to now?! Your daughter shouldnt do this to you! Finish the helmet so the project is started, and say it's her problem now, and you (or us) can work her through it XD I'm joking. You are amazing

(So why did you change your profile pic? I miss the old one :( )

Dude, you are insane! How many projects are you up to now?! Your daughter shouldnt do this to you! Finish the helmet so the project is started, and say it's her problem now, and you (or us) can work her through it XD I'm joking. You are amazing

(So why did you change your profile pic? I miss the old one :( )

Yeah got a lot on my plate right now.....My daughter is working on her suit....she is doing the body parts right now w/ my direction. The helmet is beyond her skill set yet. It's my sons suit that I'm going to focus on 80% of the time. I just need to get this build started.

I thought the new clipboard pic was quite apropos, being the Keeper of Cons List an all.

Status
Not open for further replies.