Tenya Iida Ingenium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really looking forward to your progress on here. Looking good so far

My bf ZenCos wants to do the Ingenium Armor as well and we are currently researching for files of this armor.

May I ask where you got those files from and is it possible to get those as well?

The only place I found that had the templates is HERE. Be warned as I said before the templates are smothed out to the point that some of the angels are not there......places that I know there should be some.

Wow haha this thread has started in typical team derailment fashion!! Let’s all just hope you nailed the scaling on this one?!?! Pep works looking sweet (y)

It's funny.....I have made several helmets prior to my intro to Halo and the only one I had a problem w/ was my Centurion helmet. Even the other HALO helmets came out sized correctly.

The only place I found that had the templates is HERE. Be warned as I said before the templates are smothed out to the point that some of the angels are not there......places that I know there should be some.

Thank you for the information. I am not sure if my bf wanna spend that much on inacurate patters or if I rather try to make it from sctratch:
Anyways, I'm looking forward to your progress.

Well the helmet is ready to be resined, one of the shoulder pieces is foamed out. Would have had 2 if my daughter didn't forget to flip the template over for the other arm......live and learn. Her next step will be the forearms. Templates are ready....she is just procrastinating....College will do that to a person. All that homework and studying....really cuts in to the build time...:rolleyes:. Weather is perfect right now to start on the helmet. Looks cool.

IMG_0105.jpg

Thanks but I assure you I have no delusions of god-hood. This was my daughter's request. I'm just helping her build it and posting the WIP. I know nothing of the character or the anime. But it is always fun to build stuff.

Update:

Daughter got a few pieces foamed out last night..

Collar, upper arms and 1 forearm done. All need a bit of sanding and gap filling but they are looking fine. Now just as the pieces start to come together........she drops a bomb on me.

So my daughter has requested to put this on hold. She has been watching RvB and is in love w/ Caboose. If you recall I made one of the DFT ARs a while back and she has adopted it and yes....... you guessed it.......calls it "Freckles". For the upcoming HALO Outpost Event, she wants a Caboose suit........she understands that my attention is still geared towards her brother's Emile build....which I'm having issues w/ already.....so she said she would settle for the helmet, Freckles (which I have to finish), and wear something blue to match......So printing out a Mark 4 Helmet now.........so many requests, so little time. Not really sure which con the Tenya was for....but apparently I'll have more time for completion.

IMG_0110.jpg
IMG_0111.jpg
IMG_0112.jpg
IMG_0113.jpg

script>

Last edited:
Update:

Daughter got a few pieces foamed out last night..

Collar, upper arms and 1 forearm done. All need a bit of sanding and gap filling but they are looking fine. Now just as the pieces start to come together........she drops a bomb on me.

So my daughter has requested to put this on hold. She has been watching RvB and is in love w/ Caboose. If you recall I made one of the DFT ARs a while back and she has adopted it and yes....... you guessed it.......calls it "Freckles". For the upcoming HALO Outpost Event, she wants a Caboose suit........she understands that my attention is still geared towards her brother's Emile build....which I'm having issues w/ already.....so she said she would settle for the helmet, Freckles (which I have to finish), and wear something blue to match......So printing out a Mark 4 Helmet now.........so many requests, so little time. Not really sure which con the Tenya was for....but apparently I'll have more time for completion.

View attachment 266131 View attachment 266132 View attachment 266133 View attachment 266134

script>
Haha, suck it blues!

Sooo, should I do my Caboose voice around her at Outpost Discovery? I've had a few people freak out when I do that, especially at RTX when they aren't expecting a response in character. :p

I've heard it at SCI-Fi in Altoona.......freaked me out too!!!! She is working on her own voice, female version that is. And would love to hang out. She could be Loco to your Caboose.

Are you a picky bugger when it comes to defects in foam sheets or do you fill/sand out the low spots?

Depends on the piece......my chest piece I covered w/ craft foam which is just about perfect and came out super smooth. On pieces that need it that I didn't cover in craft foam, yes I filled them in.

Only saw this because of your other new thread
But dang this is a cool build! You may not have watched it, but My Hero Acadamia is a good show :D, tell her she's gotta finish both builds now!

Status
Not open for further replies.